1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

pre trip 33 days and counting

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by 12paws, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just love this board. Will leave from Ohio for our FIRST ever trip to Vegas on 7/12 for 6 nights. Staying at the Flamingo. Sat is Blue Man Group; 9th row! Sunday is wedding vow renewal (10 years) and dinner at the top of the Stratosphere . Monday is Hoover Dam and Tuesday is Imperial Palace Luau. Will try to fit in everything else along the way; Fremont Street, Bellagio Fountains, The Venetian, Treasure Island, The Mirage Volcanos..... oh and some gambling!!!! I don't know how many rolls of film I need!!! Am too excited and read these boards faithfully everyday. Thanks for all the info; it has been wonderful!!!

2. bigdogmom

bigdogmom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    12paws,

Love that name! Are those dog or kitty paws? (or perhaps ferrets or hamsters?)

Have a great time on your trip!

BDM

3. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great trip!! You can buy more film when you get there, don't worry. :D

4. 12paws

12paws Guest

bigdogmom,

BOTH!! 1 dog, two cats. I will miss them while in Vegas.... 32 days and counting! [​IMG]

5. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately I never take as many pictures as I want to, so a disposable camera is generally enough for us in Vegas..... :( Sounds like you have lots of fun things planned!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.