1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trip report April 19-April 21st

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Jane, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jane

Jane Tourist

My Trip Report

Hi to all and thanks for all your help and advise.
    The Monday morning before we were to leave for Vegas on Friday I awoke with a very painful right foot. I just knew it was caused from sitting at this computer non-stop for weeks planning this Vegas trip. Well, to make a long story short I went to Vegas with a fractured bone in my right foot but didn't know what it was until I returned. You are right I wasn't going to the doctor for her to tell me not to go I just went and had a ball.

We had great flights to Vegas and back, Delta airline. lst stop in Vegas Gold Coast for the 16oz. steak, so good $7.77 I believe.

We stayed at the LV Hilton for the special two nights for $99.00 plus tickets to see the Smother Bros. which were great.
    Drove to Mt. Charleston Hotel and Lodge for an afternoon drink, the view was great and it is so quite away from the strip.
    Stopped in at the Peppermill later the same day for another drink and tried their ribs, very good and I loved the Peppermill made you think you were back in the 60's.
    Husband was able to drive out to the Las Vegas race track and look around and also viewed the cars at Imperial Palace. I played the slots, we didn't win much anywhere but did not loose alot either.
    Went to NYNY to view the memorial, so sobbering, made you almost tear up. If any of you are at NYNY from Wed thru Sunday stop in at the Times Square bar and listen to the guy that sings, he is good. At the end he sang Glad to be an American and everyone sang and cried and high fives each other.
    I don't plan to go into any get detail other than our trip was good and well worth it (hurt foot and all).
    Thanks again for all the help. Jane

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you had a good time and decided to go. LV is exciting every time....there is always something new to try or to see.

Jim

3. DebB

DebB Low-Roller

Glad you had a good time, broken foot bone
    and all. :(

Just wondering which eatering in the Gold Coast
    had the steak you enjoyed.

4. DebB

DebB Low-Roller

That's which _eatery_ in the Gold Coast
    had the good steak. Sorry for lousy spelling.

5. Jane

Jane Tourist

DebB, Gold Coast, Coffee Shop - Monterey Room- 24 hrs. We were so hungry and it was so good hope you enjoy. Jane
    Oh, I almost forgot the 16oz. T-Bone comes with salad, potato & onion rings, baked beans and a beer. I don't like beer so I still ordered it and gave it to my husband. $7.95.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.