1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Trip Jan.14-18, 2002

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Julie, Jan 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What a wonderful trip we had! I just want to say wagerworks was great. We stayed at Imperial Palace, for two nights then switch hotels, to New York New York, thanks to wagerworks. What a room they gave us 34th floor, view was unbelievable. My husband rode the roller coaster twice, thanks to wagerworks. I will be saying that allot in this report. We had so many buffets, Bellagio, Mirage and MGM. We had two a day, we ate early morning and late at night really enjoyed them all. Did the Dolphin Habit, thanks wagerworks. Did a late night buffet at Bellagio, and then went to see EFX at MGM. Thanks Wagerworks. The show was sooooo good. Front row seats, Rick Springfield touched my hand, it was great. We played slots allot, no we didn't win. That is okay, because we had a great time. Weather was perfect. People were friendly everywhere we went. Really enjoyed sitting at the bar at MGM playing video poker, watching Elvis impersonator. Lots of fun sat there for hours, the beer just kept coming. I also wanted to say we got a really good deal for Imperial Palace with air and hotel, three nights for 400.00 for the both of us flying out of Detroit, Michigan. I did a total of what wagerworks saved us and it was about $600.00. Had no prolems using wagerworks at any of the hotels. Everything was waiting for me at the Players Club. It was great to use the VIP line. Already planning to go back this summer. Can't wait.

2. LV Terry

LV Terry Captain Flop'N Fold

Sounds like you had a great time! Can't wait to go again myself (only four weeks to go, woohoo!)... wish I had time to really get some stuff out of wagerworks like you did! Nice job!

:D

3. Bonany

Bonany Guest

Hi Julie. Thanks for the trip report. My husband and I are planning a trip to Vegas in July and I am just getting started with the wagerworks program. Can you please give me a little more detail about how you redeemed your prizes and if there is a limit on how many you can use on a single trip. Both my husband and I registered on wagerworks so that we can both be earning points. Any information would be great!!! Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.