1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BeeeJay's March Trip Report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by BeeeJay, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasBrit

VegasBrit Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck Bart, look forward to meeting up in April

2. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just spent 3-4 hrs playing $75-$225 BJ at Bellagio winning back my losses from Bally's--WHY DO I GO TO THAT WHOLE?!?!?! anywho up $1,875 thanks to well timed blackjacks and double downs, this other dude was playing 3-5 hands at $100-$300 and he made probably $8-$10K, just had stacks of black chips when I left.

the bad news is I have almost no voice left and sound like a lifelong smoker with larynx cancer from the golden girls. I could barely even say no to the hookers! btw there was one scampi looking blonde, looked like that uglier one Tiger did, the one who went on all the morning shows. I saw her working about 5 different groups of guys, she must have been having trouble getting her price?

was going to order room service, but I am faaar to tired for that now. The $5 progressive is at like $20,005 so that is pointless, will be sticking to BJ mostly this trip it appears.

3. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    good to hear you had a stellar start, keep it going!!!

4. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    btw just went to turn off lights in chick washroom, piss and toilet paper in toilet, nasty! must have been a QUICK turnaround on this room, the place is packed and they are allededly "full"

5. superbeck1

superbeck1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    is it bad that this is the first thing I did this morning? Fire up the laptop to check into the BJ trip report? LOL

6. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hehehe eh, Breanna, ever been out west during Calgary Stampede? lol Yeah, I said it!! and took me back about 30 yrs :evillaugh:o:eek:

Beejay, you can always fix that on the *Get NUTS* slot machine :Þ

I did the exact same thing!! :eek::eek:

Sounds like a great start to the trip now! just pin that Manilow pin to those socks for luck!

7. Jade88

Jade88 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not at all. It's the first thing i did too...LOL

8. Babydoll

Babydoll Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know you are not too fond of NYNY, but we were there last night and their $5 VP progressive in high-limit is almost $32K. Might be worth a shot?

9. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i think we all will need a nap..... or a tissue by the time beeej hits the airport. First free minute in the car and the first thing i check is his debauchery! Keep it comin!

10. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    plus I had the dream I won $7K playing roulette there!

I think I am gonna make a north strip jaunt today and try to play small here and there and just enjoy myself without any serious gambling. Then again I may drop $5K into that progressive! :wink2:

I feel like I'm in that movie, The Hangover, but I didn't drink much, the big problem is getting over being sick. Hadn't drank anything but water or a little 7up for the past 8 days and after all that smoke, red bull, and grey goose last night I am feeling a helluva lot like Dr. Philip Price when he woke up toothless.

This penthouse is waaay too big without Mr. Gaggles here, its a bit of overkill for one guy, and I didn't even use comps for this trip at all because I'm using my Bellagio offer next month for a room for friends. I did however get a good rate of $559/night which was a fluke as the rates went from $750 to $559 back to $750 and then to sold out.

I am not sure how much of this will get comped, although it may help some of the play I failed to mention in my post last night of $175-$500 roulette spins and some $10 VP I played before I hitt he BJ table at Bellagio. That was pretty uneventful, but I did hit a straight u p#32 with $50 on it for $1,750 and a #20 with $45 on it but I still left down $200 from that session....:cry:

and at the $10 VP I bought in $500 and got it up to $1,500 but lost it all.

oh well......a ring at the door....breakfast is served....for two....but there is no one else here. hhahahaha.

petite filet and eggs, blueberry pancakes....

11. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    STUFFED to the gills, now the only question is....do I go back to sleep for a few hours, or get the cigarettes out of the garbage now and keep on rollin'?

12. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BTW the internet here at Bellagio is differnt now, its some 'travelers wifi' thing you have to pay 9.99 with credit card rather than 14.95 room charge. it sucks, it goes out constantly and is old school dial up speed. i think each time i type something they have some rat in the desk type it on an old radio shack TRS-80 for upload. I think they are using the commodore 64 for reservations and keys at Aria and Vdara.:nono:

13. ronc

ronc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My vote...

Is that you keep on rolling!!

Head North and have fun!!

14. kingpasty

kingpasty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TRASH-80 nice! Where you gonna go on North strip? Gonna hit up Wynncore? How is it out there anyway, busy or no?

15. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my blackjack strategy card from the gift shop tells me sleep is not in the cards....the steam shower is warming up (but not to the lung-scorching 110 degrees like last night), a cold keg can of Heinekein will join me for a 9:30am shower.

sleep is for the weak I tell you!

BTW, my predictions of Aria's demise are further from reality after locking out 98.6% of their Vegas Message Board member guests, rumor around here has it they pulled $80 million off a single high-roller last weekend at the Baccarat tables. To add insult to injury, he was staying at BELLAGIO! At least he was able to get into his room. (although my keys didn't work at 4am or 5am or whenever it was last night)......also I found a quarter and a bottle and a half of OJ the previous guests left for me.

I'm beginning to get the sinking feeling the other prior inhabitants haven't even checked out yet, we just keep missing each other?!?!

16. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    super busy....I may hit that ms stud table at Bally's again and keep it local....not sure, I may have to crash for a nap suddenly sometime.

17. JulieM

JulieM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BeeeJay...I agree with Babydoll..go to NYNY $5 Progressive Poker..you had luck before at NYNY.....:beer:

18. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can go whereever your feet, heart, stomach and bankroll takes you :evillaugh

Some folks live by the creed , dance like no one is watching , Your's is
    bet n play like no one is watching :) You certainly do it *your way* :nworthy:

19. garry

garry Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep it rolling, and you should be able to win some of the 80 million. Send a couple of pic's of hand pays. Good Luck, Garry

20. Pocketaces

Pocketaces Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm predicting a 20k hit.

Then a HUGE party.

Leaving you with a 10k take home profit. And a bunch of memories!

:beer:

Good luck sir!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.