1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BeeeJay's March Trip Report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by BeeeJay, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Good morning friends, neighbors, and fellow adicts of the Vegas endorphins!

For me, the vegas trip begins its life at the the time of conception rather than arrival so despite my Friday departure Ill begin laying the narrative groundwork now.

As we sit here early Wednesday morning my upcoming trip has solidified despite all manner of attempts by the evil gods of anti-vegas tripping to keep me home.

I first averted scheduling landmines to fit this quick little dandy into the plan. But who knew my biggest challenge would be the Armegeddon of flu, cold, and child care responsibilities that assaulted me like the **** Blitzkrieg. Now I know why my wifes family gave her the pet nickname "Rommel". But I digress...lets get back to the point.

In order to clear my schedule I volunteered the wife a girls weekend at mall of america which she took last week. Little did I know I would be home with the flu and ; kids under H enjoying like symptoms. It was not a pretty site.

Thanks to careful teamwork, a distracting 2000-piece Las Vegas puzzle, and an interminable I Carly marathon, we survived the weekend.

My laserPlike focus kept my eyes on the prize:

A first class American Airlines Fri night flight to Vegas
    Bellagio Limo to a Bellagio Penthouse Suite
    A nice bankroll with which to enjoy two nights of debauchery

So now as the difficulties fell by the wayside, and the date neared, the only variable was health improvement. Flu and flying and Vegas dont mix and 48 hrs is the decision deadline.

Tuesday morning I was at 50-50 on odds of this happpening after a REAL rough night that found me sleeping on various bathroom floors and couches. But last night, for the first time in over a week, I slept 10 straight, solid hours.

So I think the corner has been turned and this thing is gonna be a go!

2. jj_sparty

jj_sparty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You made that flu your bitch!! Well done. The upcoming boozealimpics should keep it in its place.

3. Bossplayer21

Bossplayer21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The flu virus knew it was no match of the upcoming infusion of Goose and wants out of your body quicker than a wet burrito from your local Mexican chain!!

4. bellamom6

bellamom6 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You need to go to Walgreeens and get Oosillium ( spelled wrong), it is a natural flu rememdy treatment. I swear by this stuff! It is not snake oil and will not interact with anything else you are taking. That and bump up your Vitamin D and you will be good to go!

Love those I Carly marathons myself:eek:

Feel better! Stop by Vdara and say "hi" to all my good friends!:Þ

Better yet, go to Aria and win BIG! Looks like out return trip is on hold:cry:

5. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    why on hold..?

6. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i'm not complaining about the ez 8 pound weight loss in 3 days either!

7. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad the worst of the flu bug is over for you all! UGH
    Whatever might be lingering will surely be cleared out by Sunday after all the boozing , gambling and rowdiness of Vegas , that you so eloquently describe for us !
    Looking forward to your live TR and ramblings ...... Have a safe flight out there :thumbsup:

8. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I to fell victim to an awful chest cold which I rarely get. There are things being hacked up from inside my lungs that should not be there. I, like you, have been doing everything I can to bring up my health before I shit-kick it back down on my four night marathon starting Sunday. I'm sure I will come home sick again but I took the whole week off so I will burn that bridge later.

So, as you may have already surmised, I will not be joining you (you go*damn chaser!) a day or two early for a visit. You will have to man that $5 Bellagio Progressive without me as I cannot get there until Sunday night.

As always, keep in mind the dates for April 25-29 (air/hotel booked) May 16-20 (hotel booked, waiting for flights to drop) and weekend of May 31 (flight booked) for my birthday.

So until that time....may all the royals, quads, hookers and blow be yours! But as of Sunday night...may all the royals, quads, hookers, blow and Firebets (can I hit one of the f*cking things already) be mine.

9. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i hate it when trips go on hold!

10. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    awwwwwww the terrible....ermmmmmmmmm terrific twosome won't be starring in any vids together this time! still want a TR from you lol
    nice you can fly out so often, do you fly out of GF on Allegiant? I'm in Calgary and haven't done that yet as its a 5 hr drive , but couple gal pals in your fine city (and my hometown btw) have flown out of there a couple times , one just recently over family day weekend.... Hey I have a bday to beginning of June (makes note NOT to be in Vegas then if you are lol
    just kidding Have a fun trip next week and hope you get rid of your cold/cough

11. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    blah, hope you can reschedule asap , for bella's bday celebrations!

12. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sounds like a fair split of custody of the hookers and blow and royals and quads to me! those weekday trips are rough if im extended past 5/7, but ideal if Im not....a great man once said "...shit i was kidding, i hate my life, i might just stay in vegas!"

13. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that $5 progressive may or may not see action....IF its over 30K my plan is to invest any amount over $5K left in my bankroll on Sunday morning. I will ignore it like the wife and kids during the Super Bowl up until that point as I will be "low rolling" it this trip.

LO f'n L on that one!

But seriously the plan is as follow.....I've got $6K wired to Bellagio cage, plan to take out 3 sessions of $2K each....$1,000 for $35-$75/hand blackjack, $500 for $10/hand Mississippi Stud, $500 for $1-$2 DDB Video Poker. one session fri, two sessions sat....wire $5K back home Sun morning (or lower balance as case may be)....blow the remainder into the $5 progressives.

14. jfaspen

jfaspen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Need to adjust the bankroll. Your TR's always include great Craps and Roulette stories. We need to hear about firebets, carnie games, etc!

15. Piech

Piech Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jeez - bad back last trip - flu this trip - don't let that get you down - you're THE MAN - a VEGAS WARRIER - look forward to your hour by hour reports.....

16. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See if you can bitch slap the 3 card tables like I did last week - I owned them - unfortunately some of the other tables owned me. Going through the mail got a 3 day suite, limo, money, tix deal from Mirage thinking about using start of April - haven't seen anything from Bellagio yet. Maybe if you hit the progressive no need to go to Bellagio since there won't be any money left.

17. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i did play some 3 card poker last time at Bellagio and was soooo hot i figure i used up ALL my luck on that for quite some time.....perhaps i need to add a carny detour for craps and such to my itinerary

18. hammer88814

hammer88814 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck & have fun! Looking forward to your updates.

You'll be heading back right about the time I arrive. I'll get to witness the post-BeeeJay carnage first hand. :nworthy:

19. sam_marques

sam_marques Vegas Vlogs Youtube / TeamClareVlogs

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great trip, looking forward to your updates:beer:

20. ttom

ttom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Craps is not pure carny unless you happen to miss the pass line and place bets. Now if you want to squirt water into the clown's mouth all day long, just find your Miss Stud table, pull a marker for $5k, and you will be there in no time.

Jim Murren was just on with Cavuto - I gave him the evil eye for you to get you good luck this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.