1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My Clubbin Vegas Trip

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by JackPeyton, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackPeyton

JackPeyton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

First, some back story...

Okay, so its been awhile since i have posted on here but after this trip i had to. Now i have been to Vegas about 8 times since my last time posting here, my previous trips have ranged from fun to bad to dreadful to ok. This one however was amazing. I pretty much knew what was good from my previous trips and what was bad. So i was determined to make this the trip, and i did it.

My best friend/soul mate Sabrina was turning 21. We had waited for this since we met when she was 17 (i was 18, and we were just friends. dont trip). So it was me her and her friend Des, who also just turned 21. We got a room at Excalibur for a Thursday-sat for only $200 and split the gas $60 each. So already starting out it was rather cheap. The drive from Riverside, CA to Las Vegas was pretty nice. Only took about 3 or so hours with a lunch break.

We got to Vegas and unpacked and then we were off to hit the city. I took them to Fat Tuesdays pretty much right away and it was just as amazing as i remembered it. Then we were off to wonder around and see a little bit before going to dinner at Dicks, that didnt work because we were way to drunk so we headed up to McDonalds, lol. It worked fine. We then got dressed up to go get into some clubs. On the way out of Excalibur we were stopped by a dude with clipboard from cathouse who put on the list. Soon we headed over there since it was free drinks for ladies (i am a guy, they are both girls). We get in right away and it is pretty sweet. We got our drink on and then danced. The vibe of the club was really laidback but fun. They had girls on platforms dancing and they were all smoking hot. My friend got up there and did her thing. We were so tired tho we bounced out and back to the room for some sleep.

Friday we woke up around noon (i told ya we were tired, slept for 10 hours or so). We then headed back to Fat Tuesdays and then down the strip to Harrah’s for lunch at I Love This Bar (we are big country fans). I got the rib dinner with chicken wings, a salad, mac & cheese, and mashed potatoes. It was about $25 and worth it. After that Des didn’t feel well so she went back to the room for a nap and me and Sabrina went to go see some more stuff. We walked around for about two hours and seen some cool stuff. The fountains were so amazing to watch, as they are every time. I got another Fat Tuesdays about this time too. It was about 6ish now and the weather was really nice. It was breezy but not too cold. We walked back to the room where Sabrina napped. I woke them up to eat and get ready. We ended up going to... im not sure where. I really cant right now. We then went to get dressed for the club that night as we had gotten pass' to LAX.

Now, i knew how LAX would work. They would let the girls in but not me as i would be sent to wait in that long line and never make it. Thats exactly what happened. I seen a guy who worked there walking up and down the line and asked him how i could get in right now. "Well, its $30 to get in, what you got on top of that?" He asked. So $50 later im in the door and meet up with my friends who are taking full advantage of there free drink wristbands. As did I. We danced, did shots, drank a lot, danced some more, made some friends, drunk dialed my mom, danced some more and then they were done. I stayed however with the friends we had made and got my Fist Pumping on til about three when i just couldn’t stand anymore. I bounced back to the room and passed out. Apparently sometime in this i met up with my friends and we made more friends, but i have zero memory of this.

Sat we woke up around 1pm and ended up at the Excalibur’s all you can eat all day buffet for $30. It was worth it, if you ask me. The food was pretty good and $30 for an okay lunch, dinner, and random snacks was damn good. I was still obviously drunk and after lunch i needed sleep. I went back to the room and watched a Jersey Shore marathon and slept off and on til about 6. After that we headed out to pick up some more pass' and get on some lists. We hit up Fat Tuesdays and walked around a bit. We ended up on the VIP list at both Rok Vegas and Studio 54. We also could have went anywhere in the Palms or to JET. I know most on here would prefer the last two over the first two, but i love Studio 54 and really dont get the hate for it. Also, they both gave out free drinks to my friends and it was free to get in and next to our hotel so we went with option 1. We go get ready, go back to the buffet for dinner, and then head out.

We got right into Rok. It was nice. But nothing special. It was worth it for the free drinks as they were drunk by the time we needed to go to Studio 54. On the way we stopped at this bar and did some shots. We got into Studio 54 right away as well, and it was fun. This club was packed and the dance floor was really movin. The girls and guys dancing on the platforms were sexy and workin it. But once again my friends decided to head out. I was having a blast so they left, i stayed. I danced and drank more, made friends, had a blast. The club rains money! that was the best part. I picked up around $20 or so and headed back to the bar. Around 3am i met someone and we headed out, but then i got a text from my friend saying they needed me so i left the person and went to meet up with them. Then it was bed time.

Sunday we woke up around 10:30, packed, got ready, hit the road. Was home by 2 and asleep by 3. So that was my trip. The clubs were fun, the drinks were flowing, the friends were amazing. It was honestly one of the best times of my life. I have some pictures and will add videos when i get them uploaded...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. zerofan

zerofan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    NIce report, sounds like you had a good time.

No gambling? Good for you. Probably spent enough in those clubs though huh?
    :beer:

3. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a great time you had , a trip just to partay n drink without some gambling , nice you live so close and can do such a trip :)

TY for sharing

4. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    SO STudio 54 rains money? Is that all night, or just at a certain time?!

5. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for making me regret

Not going to Las Vegas when I was 21.

Fun report as fun was had.

6. Rick1323

Rick1323 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Duddddde.....sounds like a great time!

7. JackPeyton

JackPeyton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup. No gambling. I dont really like to gamble. When i do it is on the penny slots, esp the amazing Happy Days ones. But i had no urge/need/desire too. Any money put in there woulda been money i could have put to drinking. lol.

I spent about $600 total. That includes hotel, gas (oil change, car wash, and having a fulltank when pulling into my driveway), food, drinks, shopping, clubs, tips, etc...

Umm, well i have been there a few times and this was the first time i had seen it. So i really dont know. It wasnt all night, but it was 2 or 3 times.

What did you do for 21?! Vegas is amazing. I love that i went for my 21st and i try to make everyone go! LOL.

IT WAS! Thank you.

Thank you everyone for reading and commenting. I love this community.
    :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

8. ucwarrior1

ucwarrior1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow...Lots of fat tuesdays. So where'd these all you can drink wristbands come from?

ANd to get on these lists all you did was walk up to the bar in the early afternoon? or did u call to get on those lists

9. JackPeyton

JackPeyton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was a redic amount of fat tuesdays. and it was fantastic.

the all you can drink wristbands for LAX happened like this. We came out of excal and into luxor and and a guy with a clipboard and wristbands asked us if we were going to LAX. we said yeah and he gave them to the girls.

for cathouse a guy stopped us on the bridge from nyny to excal and put us on the list and for rok a girl stopped us going into the food court in nyny and put us on the list. both were free drinks for ladies til 12.

10. sailor53

sailor53 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not a club person but it sure sounds like you had a blast. Thanks for posting a fun read!

11. FL Mary

FL Mary Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like it was a fun time for all. Thanks for the report!

12. d'angelo

d'angelo Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great trip..it felt like i was there partying with you:)....cant wait until my birthday trip in april(2-7)..:beer:

13. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rains money?
    Wow...I am 100 years old but I may go sit there if it rains money! LOL
    Nice report!

14. JackPeyton

JackPeyton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you.

It was amazing. Thank you for commenting.

Cant wait for your trip report!
    Have fun!

GO! Its fun. Age doesnt matter.

15. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting a TR. Seems as though y'all had a great time.

later, GVJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.