1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

10th Anniversary May 30-June 4

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by JuliaNPete, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuliaNPete

JuliaNPete Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Pete & I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary with two other couples—Pete’s sister & husband (their 1st trip to LV!), and our great friends Eddie & Lauren. We all stayed free at IP. We went to the Peppermill twice—the first night and the last night. We had three other group meals—Ellis Island (for steak!). We had our first meal at Grand Lux—great place to eat. Also, we all ate & drank at the Triple 7 Brewpub at Main Street Station .We had the most fun on our Downtown trip Monday night. We rented a room at the Golden Gate for $20 solely to have a place to hang out at between light shows. This worked GREAT! We had windows that opened up overlooking Fremont and their 60’s hippie band. Everyone gambled some and lost. It was five nights & days of love, laughter, drinks, smokes, gambo, and very little sleep. A Fabulous Las Vegas time was had by all!

A few pics:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ViewSlideshow.action?&collidparam=215808561111.260521015211.1244486220789

From the airport to the Queen tribute, enjoy about 9 minutes of sights & sounds of this fun trip to Las Vegas:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zBRL2_U6d8o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zBRL2_U6d8o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. lvchic80

lvchic80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loved the pics! Those GG rooms don't look half bad.. hmmmmm... Thanks for posting. Looks like a fun group :)

3. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great pics. It looks like all of you had a great time.

4. KimberlyJ

KimberlyJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice pics and that was a great idea about getting a room at Golden Gate! You can't beat the price if only for the bathroom alone!

5. darnae

darnae High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like a fun trip, thanks for sharing!!

6. auburnu008

auburnu008 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I BUSTED out laughing when you were walking through the hallway and started saying "red rum". hahahah great video. You guys look like a fun group! :beer:

7. rreeyy

rreeyy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IP

hello I stayed at the IP may 30 thru june 3rd we probably passed each other. nice video. We had alot of fun

Rey

8. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the post. Great pics and video.

later, GVJ

9. peanutmnm

peanutmnm Scotchy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Really enjoyed the pic and video.

10. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loved the video! Too funny! In all my trips
    I never noticed that the Golden Gate letters moved like that!!!

11. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the great photos! I'll have to watch the video from home... "Uncle Sam" blocks a lot of stuff here at work so I cant see the video yet:rolleyes2:

We're going to have to give the PM a try...looks like a fun place...can you walk or do you need to cab it there? We'll be there in July so if it's any distance at all, we'd probably cab it cuz it's usually over 100 that time of year.

Thanks again for sharing:beer: Dino

12. JuliaNPete

JuliaNPete Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    cab it

We walked it once in great weather--and then took a cab every other time...lol. I think $10 is the most we ever paid to or from IP in a cab. Have a great trip!

13. eleppma

eleppma Guest

Great pictures and video. I've been to the Peppermill in Reno, but not Vegas. Will have to give it a try.

14. sailor53

sailor53 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want to party with you cowboys! :D Awesome video and pics. You sure know how to have fun. The GG room was a perfect idea. I'd certainly like to book it for a night downtown just to have a place to kick back. The windows are worth the price 3 fold at night. Thanks for posting!

15. Betty Boop

Betty Boop Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very funny and entertaining video. Thanks so much for posting that. :beer:

16. JuliaNPete

JuliaNPete Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks

Thanks, everybody!

Tips: During the "Mariah Carey" "Dealertainer" segment, watch "Michael Jackson" dealing BJ, and "Toby Keith" dancing by----also, at the end of the Queen show, there's an Appalachian couple in the foreground having a domestic of some sort. The things you get by accident!! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.