1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Really early trip report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by warrenwm, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warrenwm

warrenwm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Ihaven't actually left yet , but since I am leaving today in about 12.5 hrs I am debating getting a few hrs of tossing and turning becouse I am to geeked to sleep; or just staying up ,and tossing and turning on the plane for 2 hrs becouse I cant sleep on planes for some reason. Anyway thats it im still here but technicaly its the first day of my vegas vacation.

2. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I envy you with your 2 hour flight...sigh...It's a 6 hour flight for us...it use to seem painfully long until I found the wonderful world of valium....LOL. I now eat a turkey sandwich as soon as we level off, take some valium, put on the ipod and sleep for a few hours. It really makes a difference in how I feel when I finally get to vegas. Travel makes me sick...so I just do what I gotta do to make the flight tolerable. Have fun and WIN BIG! Hope you get some sleep now, get there rested and you can hit the ground running.

3. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can sleep on airplanes and my flight to Vegas is usually around 4 hours 45 minutes...this time I'm connecting two times, Chicago and Denver so probably won't get a chance to sleep.

4. Lee_K_81

Lee_K_81 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're all lucky! I've got a 3 hr drive and an 11 hour flight to get to vegas, and thats flying direct. With connections that can rise to 15-17 hours of travel quite easily. Being so far does have some benefits though. It saves me a lot of money as i'd be there 3-4 times a year.

Hope you have a good flight and time in vegas, warrenwm. I look forward to the post trip report!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.