1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Desperately Needed Vegas Fix

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by angel81chick, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Anxiety, Cold sweats, Daydreaming…These are just some of the symptoms I have been experiencing from not being able to go to Vegas in the last two months. :cry: Going through withdrawal is no laughing matter, and I may have even checked my self into rehab just so that I could cure myself of the desire to go to Vegas. As it turned out, no need to go to extremes as my best friend was an immediate cure.

He planned to celebrate his birthday in Vegas, and being his bff, how could I not go? If even for just a night, I was determined to be there. Only one problem, who the hell was going to take care of Bailey? :eek: I contacted those with dogs in Vegas to see if Bailey could crash for a night or two. Although my hopes were up, they were completely shattered in a second as everyone would be out of town. I finally grew some balls and asked my sister. I even bribed her, and to my amazement, she agreed with only having to get her some chocolate from Vosage at the Forum Shops. No Rehab for me…

Come Friday, I was desperate to find a decent rate on the strip for Saturday night, as I would be crashing with my friends on Sunday (thanks to all of you for helping out with that by the way)! I finally managed to get the Mirage for $150 for Saturday night and I booked it. Unfortunately, I had no time for my usual Vegas trip preparations as we were going to dinner for my bff’s b-day. I didn’t get home until midnight Friday, and I still had to pack and get everything ready. The worse part was that I told my girlfriend, who was also coming with, to be at my house by 8a. What was I thinking? Oh that’s right, I was going to Vegas :woot:

We are on the road, but had to make 2 quick stops. Didn’t take us too long to get there, and of course, since we drove, I stopped by Primm Outlets. That was unfortunate, nothing good was found but at least we got to stretch our legs! Anywho, I see the Vegas skyline and something changes within me. I feel like I am at home and am complete with excitement running through my veins. So much so, that even my friend was like, “Look at you Sandra! You are so excited!†Well no shit dumbass!! It’s VEGAS! I didn’t say that, but I sure as hell thought it!

I send pictures to those who aren’t there, including one to Joe Schmo. Little did I know that he snuck in a day trip without anyone’s knowledge. Turns out he was in town for 9 hours. We make plans to meet up before he has to leave, as I need to check in and hit the pool. This is probably the first time that I get buzzed within the first hour of arriving! Yes I know, I usually don’t get started until night time, but we were at the pool, the margaritas looked so good and of course, we had to get the extra large cups. Add that to a double shot of patron…I was feeling damn good!! We finally took off to go meet Mike, and it was great to see him.

[​IMG]
    Mmmmm....Margarita!

[​IMG]
    George M @ the Palms

[​IMG]
    Slightly Hairy Persian Hottie...where's the Murse?

By the time we left, we were starving so we headed over to Ellis Island for some cheap ass food. Jesus…was it crowded!!! We waited half hour before we got seated, and when we finally go our food, it had no chance; it was the best thing ever. Unfortunately, it also put me into a food coma and all I could think about was going back to the room and taking a “power†nap. As we had planned to go bar hopping and meeting up with Lynnie, I figured a one hour nap could do me some good. Yeah….we never left the room. I would wake up and see my friend asleep, and when she would wake up, she would see me asleep with neither of us wanting to wake up the other :rolleyes2: Go figure!! We ended up staying in!! Uggghhhhh!!! But in all honesty, I think we both needed that…we were so damn tired! I felt bad for my friend as she has never really partied in Vegas before and she was leaving Sunday afternoon, so now, I have to make it up to her :evillaugh

Sunday morning, time to pack, check out and get her to the airport. My best friend, along with another friend, was supposed to leave LA around 11a. I text them around 2p, and they are still in LA :grrr: Ok, I’m alone, so what should I do in Vegas? Go shopping of course!! I don’t know what was wrong with me, or if it was the shops that had a poor selection, but I didn’t shop at all. Well, at least not that manner in which I planned. At this point, I’m figuring my friends won’t be showing up until 6p, so I text Lynnie who is in DT and ask her if she wants to go have some mojitos at the Wynn. She says yes, so I go pick her up so she doesn’t have to deal with the stinky bus, that, and I don’t have to wait around for her ass to show up either. We go to the Parasol bar, and start talking/ texting, and get a pretty good buzz going on. At some point, Lynnie has to go back to print her boarding pass so I take her back to IP, well…before I drag her to 2 stores at the Wynn :D Drop her off, and I take off to meet my friends at the Tahiti Village!

Yes people…Tahiti Village….of all places for a timeshare, this is where it is. It is rather unfortunate because the actual unit is really nice, very comfy and spacious with all of the amenities one would like to have. The people staying there is a different story. Let’s just say that I made sure to always be with one of my friends when I would walk to and from a certain place…especially as the first thing to notice when you exit the elevators is caution yellow tape against the windows with what looks like gunshots through them. Yeah, it is that kind of place!! :yuck:

We have dinner reservations at 8p, which we push back to 9p because it takes me forever to get ready. We are finally off, and have a great meal at Mon Ami Gabi. We are to meet Baby Cougar at Voodoo, who is probably shit tired from her drive back from SD, but as VooDoo is her Kryptonite, she could not say No! We meet up, go up, and wtf?!?!? No witchdoctors?!?! Oh so wrong!!!! We order us up some shots and drinks and have a great time. Eventually, we are able to score us some witch doctor’s, but the fact that they weren’t available in the beginning is just wrong :nono: The only downfall was me having to leave to change my undies because the wind kept blowing up my dress, and then when it closed at around 2a! Still wanting to party, we headed out to Center Bar at Hard Rock where I doubled up on Roulette!!! :D More drinks were had, and finally called it a night around 430a or so.

[​IMG]
    At Dinner! Bday Boy, me, and Mr. Fibb

[​IMG]
    VooDoo!!!

[​IMG]
    BC and I

[​IMG]
    Group Pic

It was the greatest fix a Vegas addict could ever ask for. Meeting up with people randomly, sharing a birthday, and the best thing, it all took place in Vegas. This should keep me going until September…but what will I do until December?

Hope you enjoyed!!

2. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :nworthy: Great report Angel! Whose counting? :kill:

3. IllMarty

IllMarty Orangutan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice TR, Beyotch! Sounds like it was worth all the effort. :thumbsup:

You and BC need to switch sides or something on the pics. I think there are a dozen pics of you 2 in that pose floating around on servers around the globe. C'mon, change it up! :rolleyes:

4. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Marty, it is our Signature pose....stop hating just b/c you weren't with us! But here you are....

[​IMG]

Don...I was trying to see how many times it was this year with Mike...and even Mike has been out more than I have...oh so wrong :cry: Oh, and it is 6 trips so far!

5. JackPeyton

JackPeyton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that is so awesome, and i am so jealous.

these random trips are what i can not wait for. and im glad to see someone out there obsessed with going to vegas. i am going in oct for my bday then again in dec for a christmas getaway.

6. rje

rje High-Roller

sounds like a great time... I'll be there in less than 2 weeks. I'll have to check out the Wynn for some Mojitos

7. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is for sure the 1st time I've ever heard of someone needing to change their undies because the wind was blowing. But whatever!

Thanks for the drink pictures. Loved seeing them, although I caught no buzz (nor any hangover) from all of them.

8. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let's just say that what I had on didn't really cover much :wink2:

9. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well of course they didn't! It's Vegas! :wink2:

10. sunni

sunni VIP Whale

Angel, you are bad to the bone.....:blowkiss: I'm jealous ..

11. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think this is the perfect time to use this smiley...muahahahahahahahahaha!!! :noangel:

12. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well of course they didn't, it's Sandra :wink2:

13. texas_aggie_girl_93

texas_aggie_girl_93 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Sandra! Glad you were able to make a last minute trip. It was great seeing you again. Thanks again for the ride from DT. Also, thanks for turning me on to the strawberry mojitos! :licklips:

14. sanonofresurfer

sanonofresurfer Dude

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow. Who knew Sandra even WORE underwear in Vegas? There goes my mental picture of her....

Can't wait to get home so I can see the photos..

15. ghetto71

ghetto71 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice TR!:peace: I wish I lived as close to Vegas as you. I would love to make the "spur of the moment" trips. Unfortunetly, it takes me 5 hours by plane.

16. peanutmnm

peanutmnm Scotchy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a great line.

There is nothing wrong with showing your little bum on a breezy afternoon or evening in Vegas. In fact I highly encourage it.

Very nice report.

17. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks you guys, but leave it to the resident pervs to make it about the type of undies I had on...oh wait, that was Kikky....she is definitely on my girl list for VMB pervs :evillaugh

18. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Woot! That's my best accomplishment yet today! :woot:

19. texas_aggie_girl_93

texas_aggie_girl_93 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Let me know if I'm not already a member of that list and I'll make an immediate adjustment. :wink2: :evillaugh

20. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lynnie, if the penis straws don't put you on level or above my underwear perv, I'm not sure what will. Then of course there's our girl Sin, who's on a perv level all her own!

Are we going to have a Perv Battle of the Sexes? (Girls win, easily, just based on the fact that we'll kiss members of our own gender and the guys won't be caught dead doing that).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.