1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

july 11-15

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by collins8, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. collins8

collins8 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Day 1 we got into vegas around 6 we are staying at the plaza was mad when we got there the pool wasnt working and all we wanted to do was swim. They stuck us with to beds when we requested a king. What ever i guess. We took it easy that night. We ate at the paradise buffet at the fremont hotel it was good. I went to sign up for a players club card there you get nothing or at the plaza.
    Day 2 We got up saturday and went to the strip. We bought the vegas power pass so we needed to go to Planet Hollywood at ceasers to get them well little did we know we waited in line for 15 min for them to tell us the computers were down. This was at 2 they said they would be up in a bit so we came back they still wernt working so they said we had to go to the fasion show mall and get them there. We get there and it is know 5. I asked who ever was working if we could get a extra day cause we have been waiting around most of the day. Long story short yes we got an extra day. The guys went to the race track to do the richard petty exp. they loved it. Us girls went to mystere it was good at first i did want to go did think it was my thing but im glad i went. We then went down town and seen the light show.
    Day 3 We got up and changed hotel because we had free nights at the Palace Station it is a pretty nice hotel except no elevatiors on the back part. But there are only 2 levels. We went and rode the ny ny rollercoaster it was scary but fun. Went to cayote ugle to get some drinks. Off the the bodys exibit I did not want to go everyone with us loved it and me i would not spend $30 again to see it. We went back to ny ny to get a refill and figured we would then go to cayote ugle when it opened up. So mean while i went down to sign up for a club card you get nothing for signing up. Went back up got in line to cayote ugly and we couldnt get in chris who was with us had on a tank top and guys cant wear them so we waisted our time. Well our plan was to buy sometime because were going to go to stoneys at like 9 someone from there was coming to pick us up. So we were going ot walk up and see the pirate show at 8:30 mean while the girl i taked to form stoneys called me at like 8 and said were not running the bus now. I was mad so we did go there at all. That was our plan for the night. At the pirate show we are standing there waiting and at 8:29 they say were not having the show tonight becasue of problems what a night rite i quite vegas all together. So we just want to go back to the hotel. We sit by the pool and get drunk.
    Day4 We get up to go on the hoover dam tour a 4 to 5 hr tour. We get picked up at 9:30 they take us to planet hollywood were we get on our bus at around 10 we go to the dam it was good i thought some think to see. WE leave there and go to ethels the choclates are good but spendy. We did get droped of until 4:30 what a joke so much for a short trip. Good thing we didnt do the all day one we wouldnt have got back until 12. We went to TI to roys secret garden it was okay to see not much to see the lions were sleeping. We went to the wax museum that is really cool you can take pictures too. So we did some fun ones there and there is a little haunted tour there scary. Super was at the calif. for the 7.95 prime rib i must say it was good and the salad bar was too. Scince we were hung over we went back to the hotel and went to bed. We had to get up early to go to the airport. I was alittle disapointed this time with vegas.

2. Thor

Thor Beer Drinker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nice report...sounds like ya'll did a lot!:beer:

3. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting your TR.

GVJ

4. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! You were busy! Sounds like you did a lot of fun things...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.