1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre-Vegas Crazyness

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by RockChickX51, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockChickX51

RockChickX51 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Does anyone else have pre-vacation stress ever or am I just crazy?? For some reason this time around I'm worried that everything will go accordingly. (Flights being on time, having money for everything I want to do, etc etc)

2. Bettyboop66

Bettyboop66 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do,I do

My husband and I have our first ever trip planned to Vegas in May and I am so stressed that I am getting on my own nerves:confused2: We normally take cruise vacations, so this is very new to us. I am stressing over how much cash to bring, how much I want to set aside to gamble, where I want to eat, what shows we want to try and anything else that you might think of. If you can think it I am stressed about it. I am trying to just go and have fun but it's too hard. So I can absolutely feel your pain.

3. Thor

Thor Beer Drinker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nope....i just have total excitement about the great trip it's going to be. i know that i have all my information in my head and don't need to worry about bringing any tickets or papers or anything! there's always atm's, so i don't worry about the cash to bring!!! YA'LL ARE GOING TO BE FINE!!!! DON'T WORRY!!!!!!!! :beer:

4. Keyma623

Keyma623 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am stressed about making sure my friend's 1st trip to Vegas is the best it can be! I am checking out shows, concerts, clubs, places to eat, hotels, everything!! It is stressful but sooo worth it! :beer:

5. Thor

Thor Beer Drinker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    dude, the fact that he's going to vegas will make it the best trip ever!!!!! don't fret over it!!!! :beer:

6. atcmurph

atcmurph Watcher Of The Skies

Trips to Las Vegas:

Here's what I know. I know where I'm staying, I know what show I'm going to see, and I know I'm spending a day downtown. Geez, I hope I haven't overplanned :D

7. RockChickX51

RockChickX51 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I'm not stressed about it anymore. I was earlier because I kept hearing constant stuff about flights getting canceled but none we USAirways so I'm cool now. I was just buggin earlier. I know Vegas, I know my way around, what to see and what not to, where to go and where can be passed up so I'm good to go now. No more stressin.
    I'm just ready to get the F out of work and REALLY party!!!
    10 more days and I'm out like a trout!!

8. dung bug

dung bug Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I try the opposite: I try to bring as little as possible. I like to pack light and go with carry on luggage. I hate waiting for luggage at the airport. I have learned a few tricks as I go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.