1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Grey Dress, Red Stripes and Black Eyes!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by angel81chick, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Friday

I had made sure that I packed everything the night before as to not leave anything behind like I did the last time :rolleyes2: especially since MizzKittie and I were planning on leaving at 4p right after work.

No such luck…not only did I forget my pillow, I forgot the most important thing of this weekend….not alcohol…but my cellphone! :grrr: I was so mad, and I knew there was no way I can make it in time to meet MK and pick up my phone, so I didn’t eat lunch and used the hour to drive back home to get it. Can it go possibly worse? Yes, my gas light turns on, and by this point, I’m super stressed and decided to chance it. Thank God…I made it both ways with my gas light on!

Finally…time for me to leave work and head over to meet MK. God I love her…she had King Taco waiting for me as soon as I got to her place. We ate, and she finished getting ready, only to be held back by an hour. We didn’t leave until 5p!!! Traffic was a nightmare and it didn’t clear up until after the 215/ 15 split off :( So we were definitely behind schedule, and the biatches in Vegas were already texting my ass non-stop!

We finally hit the Nevada border and it was time for me to change high school status. Well…our song for this weekend was “Flashing Lights†by Kanye West, because right after we passed Primm…I literally was flashing all the cars/ trucks next to us as I had to change shirt and bra! :D

Finally we arrive at PH and we see all of them waiting for us: Angy, Sin, Drea, Scott and Becks!!! :blowkiss: Let the party get started!

We go and freshen up a bit and head off to H&H for some bar dancing, socializing and lots of drinking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally called it a night after we hit up Golden Nugget and PH…and damn, MK and I were worn out and couldn’t keep up with Sin and Angy :nworthy:

Saturday

Finally woke up and stayed in bed forever. Ordered some room service for Scott, MK and myself. Got dressed and headed out for some shopping as it was Scott Make Over time! :woot:

Made him get new clothes and a jacket that belonged to this century, but the only thing I forgot was shoes! Damn it! Next time Scott….MMV biatch!

MK desperately wanted a bright red streak in her hair, and after nearly killing Scott and I a few times in her quest to find a hair salon, she did! Scott and I left to go grab some In-N-Out for the 3 of us, and I get the phone call….MK got a red streak, but nothing what she wanted. Now she looked like a messed up Skunk!!! She eventually got over it as she ate her food and I stopped laughing at her. :evillaugh

We all got ready and finally made it out of the room to head over to the Hard Rock as we had “bottle service†at Body English. OMG….â€bottle service†my ass! Oy vei…things were not looking good! Not sure of the details as I was staying out of it, but eventually we moved and finally began to have a good time! We ended up right off the dance floor and the next thing I know, we had all this alcohol. We get back and I feel like something is missing. We need a complete variety…and yeah, call over the waitress and tell them to bring out the bottle of Jager and Red Bull. I really wish I had a pic of the bar back and waitress when I said that, because they couldn’t believe we wanted ANOTHER bottle! They bring it out, and it turns into a frenzy! My immediate thought was of Larry when they brought it out, and the next thing I know, D is taking pics with the bottle for Larry! So Larry…you and your damn Jager made one hell of an impression on Saturday Night! :vomit:

Not sure of the rest, but Sin found me slightly unconscious at BE and took me back, as she was already taking back Mr. Passout aka Scott! Yeah, from then on, I was praying to the trash can gods, dress gods, shoe gods…basically any type of god! Finally get to the room, and they put me in bed, and as I proceeded with my praying skills, the damn Coffee Table attacked me. Or rather, it Bitch slapped me and gave me not only a bruise on my forehead, which still hurts, it also gave me my FIRST BLACK EYE!

Didn’t get to meet up with Shooter and his pals for after hours…sorry about that…rain check?

Heard MK come in, who apparently got ditched by everyone :cry: But she was too drunk to even notice or care, so much so that she was still in party mode! We all eventually fell asleep….

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sunday

Oh god, I was hurting. My eye alone was reason enough for me not to get up! MK ordered us some matzo ball soup. It was yummy and soothing to the throat!

Eventually got up, packed and said bye to everyone. :cry: :cry: :cry: We finally got back to LA just before midnight!

Highlights:
    Once again, bar dancing at H&H.
    Seeing all of my bitches!
    MK and Baby Cougar getting to meet some of the board members!
    Waking up the past 2 days only to discover new bruises!

2. aggie182

aggie182 Off Key and Out of Tune

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nice TR. sounds fun other than the coffee table kicking your ass.

3. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good times girl!:beer: Cannot wait to do it again in March!:drunk:

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OMG... It was so much fun hanging/partying with you girls this weekend. I'm still looking for the "oh shit" handle so I don't get thrown out of MK's car!

Until our next adventure :thumbsup:

5. sanonofresurfer

sanonofresurfer Dude

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad I could be there for you, even if in liquid form.:thumbsup:

Now, where are the photos of D with my Jager?

6. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll have to ask her nicely for those! :thumbsup:

7. sunni

sunni VIP Whale

Sounds like you girls had a blast...except for the attacking coffee table :wink2:

8. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, not only did it sound like you had a great time, but, the pics prove it. Next time you might want to move furniture away from your path to the bed and the bathroom before the need to pray hits you you.

9. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have it Larry...patience my dear grasshopper...

10. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two words: Day. Um.

11. Jack21

Jack21 Guest

"Slightly unconscious"....is that like "slightly pregnant?"

Great cleavage shots.

Oh, and Sandra...Sin doesn't have a strap-on in that one pic, does she?

Enjoyed the read...see ya soon...

E

12. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No...she left it at home :cry:

13. rdrfn70

rdrfn70 Low-Roller

Great Report

Wow.... sounds like a great time it made me miss Vegas already. Jager??? Just the thought of that sweet licorice smell makes me sick Yuck!!!

14. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There seems to be some speculation as to the alleged coffee table...well I am here to say that, no, scott never ever hit me, and that no matter how many times he yelled and got mad at me for not ironing his shirt, fixing his hair, cleaning his shoes....he is not the one that gave me the black eye! I don't blame his split personality, not one bit, honest!

PM if you want the real story behind TN Guy and his abusive ways!

15. sanonofresurfer

sanonofresurfer Dude

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I blame the cab driver!

16. tara

tara Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, sounds like you guys had a great time! Well, besides the black eye thing..... It happens to the best of us!

17. co21ss

co21ss Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a blast!
    Slightly unconscious sounds like most of my stumbles back to the rooms in Vegas.

18. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh she was stumbling that's for damn sure!:wiggle:

19. Shooter

Shooter Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Angel, no worries about not meeting up. There will always be other trips now that Las Vegas is one flight just under 3 hours.

The report and pics looks great. I will try to put together a trip sometime this week.

cheers,

mike

20. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shooter...so my bad, I was even supposed to give your # to other girls, and even though in my head I was capable of doing it, the rest of my body was not :evillaugh

I like to call it "Strutting with Style" :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.