1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mandalay Bay Penthouse Lounge

Discussion in 'Comps' started by dnreyes23, Jun 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas6821

Vegas6821 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I asked my host to code me for penthouse lounge access for my trip next month. She said she will get that added to my reservation and add VIP check in at Delano as well.

How does this work since I’m staying at Delano? I know the elevators at MB need room key access to those floors as well as the actual penthouse lounge. Does anyone know if this is something that can be coded to my room key while checking in at Delano or am I going to have to make a trip to MB front desk?

2. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Stand Up to Jewish Hate!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't answer any of that... except to recommend that, if a Mandalay Bay desk-stop is necessary, at least go to MB VIP check in, not the front desk.

3. ATLMM

ATLMM High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your delano key will access appropriate elevators in the the MB bank if your delano key is coded for the lounge.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you can get coded for the top floor lounge at MB - I would see about getting a suite over there. Otherwise it is a LONG walk just for light snacks, and limited hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.