1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Diamond drink voucher change

Discussion in 'Comps' started by dbrown, Nov 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbrown

dbrown Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Printed out my drink voucher today and noticed a nice change. Only at Bally's and Paris, you can order premium drinks from the waitresses on the floor. You're still limited to $20. so you can ask for something (I drink Macallan) that isn't normally offered complimentary. My slips said the extra benefit is valid only at Bally's and Paris, but it could be because I printed them out at Bally's

• Informative Informative x 5
  2. xMrNicholas

xMrNicholas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at harrahs a few weeks ago and my vouchers said the same thing. The special drinks were only at Paris and ballys

3. TXactuarial

TXactuarial VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What do you mean special drinks? What drinks are you getting at Harrahs vs Paris?

4. jpfromla

jpfromla RFB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This goes back to February/March when CETdorado started to make cutbacks at the bars and many Seven Stars rightly, started to bitch about it, especially at Bally’s. So now you can get grey goose at Bally’s/Paris. Harrahs maybe? Helps if you know the bartender. There were earlier threads about this.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  5. EzE

EzE VUP Guppy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Were you able to get Macallan with a voucher? Last year I asked at one of the bars and it was over $20. Not that it's a big deal unless they stop letting me get glenlivet for free on the floor at CP

6. TXactuarial

TXactuarial VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you stack them?

7. jpfromla

jpfromla RFB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Use two $20 to pay for a $30 drink? No. However, some servers and bartenders have allowed to use a $20 voucher for a $24 drink.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Sfgiants13

Sfgiants13 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah depends on who it is. We know a few of the waitresses at some of the Caesars lounges and they never question it if we go a bit over. The ones we don't know aren't as nice or downright rude so we stick to the girls we know when they are working.

What a fun thread that was

• Like Like x 1
  9. dbrown

dbrown Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes, I've always gotten Macallan. I just got two last night. You have to make sure it's the 12 year, though. The 12 year is $20 per shot, so it fits for the vouchers.

10. dbrown

dbrown Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never tried stacking to get a drink that costs more than $20, but you can use all four at once to get 4 of the same drink ($20 or less) if you want.

• Like Like x 1
  11. dbrown

dbrown Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    never knew had glen on the floor at CP. I usually like to have scotch with my cigars and they don't allow cigars at the tables at CP, so I guess I never really asked for any on the floor. I usually go into the monte cristo bar and use my vouchers in their while smoking

• Like Like x 1
  12. EzE

EzE VUP Guppy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CP it's never been an issue with glenlivet 12. Paris it's hit or miss on floor, but you can get it if your in high limit. The rest of the CET places it's a no. Hope my visit in December that it's still available. No big though I only drink 1 or 2 a night at most these days. Hence I like using my vouchers at Starbucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.