1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Buying My Way to Level 3 Strategy?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by JoJoR, Oct 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't played Wynn Slots since I maxed out my gems in 2020. I just want to make sure I'm making the best purchases within the game in order to get to VIP Level 3.

I'm looking to reserve 2 nights in December, total for the 2 nights is 6,500 gems before the VIP3 discount.

So... Simple as buying the 100x multiplier for $99 and grabbing a $99 chip package and then booking my nights right after, right? Or is there another combo that is better? I currently have 2 billion chips. I plan to play pretty heavily while I have the multiplier and hopefully reclaim some of the gems I've spent.

Please share your thoughts.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
  2. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "I plan to buy pretty heavily while I have the multiplier and hopefully reclaim some of the gems I've spent."

Did you mean play heavily while you have the multiplier?

There's no added benefit of playing while you have the multiplier. It's the same as playing without the multiplier.

While you have the multiplier, you want to collect as many chests as possible. Collecting those 15-minute chests is what's going to determine whether you collect 800m chips or 1.5b chips during your 5 days. Playing while this is happening is probably just going to distract and you cause you to collect less chests.

Don't buy the 99.99 chip package.

Buy the 99.99 multiplier and collect as many chests as possible.

Play as heavily as you can for the five weeks after that. If you are playing heavy at level 3, you should be filling up your piggy bank every two days. Buy the piggy bank every time it's full. It you fill and buy it every 2 days, you will spend $85 in those 5 weeks. Now you're at $185 in spending. You should be able to collect the remaining 1500 VIP points from daily events and chests. If not, fill up the piggy bank another one or two times. If you can't crack 17 piggy banks then crack 12 of them and buy the 29.99 multiplier two weeks before your stay.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd probably just buy the 700m chip package twice, and not have to worry about collecting the 15m/3hr/12hr rewards.

That said, I'm lazy :)

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah, yes... hah. Thanks for providing this strategy. It's something to consider for sure.

This is a strong possibility as well as I want to have the dates booked sooner than later. Just making sure I'm not missing something since I haven't played in quite some time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems like a lot of work, no? Anyone think it’s worth it? Never played that game.

July 19th - July 24th
  6. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Time consuming and not really worth it if you go to Vegas just once or twice a year. As I noted, for $200 you can book as many two night stays as you want over a period of 180 days as long as you can earn enough gems. Plenty of strategies to optimize your gem count—if you're interested there's an excellent facebook page with lots of info.

When you consider that the average Wynn room goes for about $200 a night then it is actually a good deal even if you only book one two-night stay—a $200 savings. Of course, if you're a High Roller and are already comped, then never mind.

7. Whilestockslast

Whilestockslast Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The uk price is £180 to get to tier 3 - so that’s about $245 USD for those of us in the UK - I know I just paid it !

8. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've played the Wynn Slot game for years and maxed out at 25K gems.....never used the gems, as my wife received offers from the Wynn for comped nights and freeplay/resort credits. We stayed at the Wynn in May and gave them more play than ever...no offers since then. With that said, I level up to tier 3, spending $200 and booked two Encore nights for December. Since then, I played the Wynn slots game and leveled up to tier 4, entitling me to three nights per the app. In order to book the 3 nights do I need to spend another $100?

Currently, for December I've booked 2 nights at the Wynn, 1 night at the Main Street Station/downtown day, and 3 nights at the Mirage. Not sure if I would change the resy to 3 nights at the Encore, and 3 nights at the Mirage, but curious if I have the option to do so with no additional spend. Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
  9. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, but you would have to wait 72 hours after you check out from your reward stay to book the next 3 night room reward. Also, keep an eye on the days countdown for level expiration in case you are planning on another reward stay.

10. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Scott, currently I'm booked for two nights, which I did last week. Could I just cancel that booking (Dec. 8/9), and rebook this week for 3 nights (Dec. 8 -10), as I'm now tier 4? Also, no where does it state that I would have to spend another $100 to book that third night. TIA.

11. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe so, but I think that there is a small % crown penalty for canceling, but someone else would have to clarify that.

And the spend that you are asking about is to get you up in tiers, which you are already at.

12. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, Shock, you're the best.

13. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Worth starting from scratch now purely to get rewards? No.

But compared to myvegas and other apps, Wynn slots is easier to autospin.

Personally I am sitting on 25k gems and just passively building chips, and I am not spending a dime unless I get a window to get at least 4 nights and hopefully the buffets back.

Buying to level 3 for just 2 nights is pretty unexciting.

14. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cancelling has a 25% penalty in gems.

• Like Like x 1
  15. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @EastCoastVegasFan! I will add that you can book weekend nights within the app (which is typically not available with MyVegas).

• Like Like x 1
  16. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. Paying $200 to level up turned out to be the cheapest option for me for Memorial Day weekend this year.

17. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    True but they do seem to block out a fair number of busier weekends

18. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Small update: Bought my way up to VIP 3 on Friday. Reserved my two nights for December. Been watching the calendar and saw that my Friday night was starting to creep up, so wanted to book it while the gem rate was low. I purchased the 100x multiplier and a $99 chip package (was like 600 million chips). Now, it's time to get back up to 25k gems!

• Like Like x 2
  19. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how does the wheel bonus work? does anyone know if it is guaranteed 10x chips?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.