1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limo from airport to hotel for 7

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by mted58, Oct 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mted58

mted58 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm having a hard time finding a limo airport transfer that will allow 7 passengers. Any suggestions?

2. vegasvstr

vegasvstr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wouldn't think that would be an issue. I was chatting with a Presidential Limo driver and he said his limo held 10. Though said 10 was tight in that model.
    Are they booked up or maybe it's a special rate they limit?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Raven888

Raven888 Watanabe wannabe

Trips to Las Vegas:
    VIP has limos that will hold 7 easily.

Vegas Vacation XII
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. mted58

mted58 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! Read some bad reviews about presidential so I'll check VIP

5. easystreet57

easystreet57 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that Presidential either has been brought out by, or is under the control of "Kaptyn" limo. When I called tthe Pres. number, the girl answered "Kaptyn" limo. and the credit card billing went through as "Kaptyn Services". The Escalade that we were picked up in had the "Kaptyn" logo at the botton of the door, but the rear glass had "Presidential" written on it.
    The service in Las Vegas was excellant. On time both directions and used text message to keep you informed as to the drivers location, car description and ETA to you. Driver meet us at the baggage carousel and took our bags. This was different because were not VIPs , just booked car service to and from airport. When Presidential was our ride, we had to find him at the curb. Kaptyn does has a web site for their services.
    Going back in December and plan to use them again, this time with a group of six.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mom2JoMoLa

Mom2JoMoLa Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I must admit I had problems too, part of it is luggage. Luggage must stay in the trunk and not ride inside the limo with the riders. That said, I did book VIP limos as I just went with the Cadillac SUV limo which seats 12 and will have plenty of luggage space for our group.

7. bluesdude

bluesdude VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am assuming that the resort you are staying at doesn't have their own limo? I think that the boards need more info to better help you. Where are you staying? Are you all staying at the same place? Time of day. That kind of info.

Dead & Co with my son! June 4 or 5th - June 8th
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.