1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots How many VIP points to get to level 3?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by dbook, Oct 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbook

dbook Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't played Wynn Slots online game in a long time but I started playing again about a week ago. How many VIP points does it take to get to level 3? And what is that number next and to the right of the gem total at the top of the page?
    Thanks for any help on this!!!!

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

The other number is your "level" basically determined by your "coin in" on the game. Not really a good thing as there are no benefits tied to it. As the level goes up, the amount you have to play to earn a gem goes up. I think that levels off at some point but I have not been keeping track.

It is basically there so new players can earn gems when they don't have many chips and get themselves "hooked" on the game, but so regular players have to play more to earn.

3. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You mentioned you haven’t played in awhile, so you are most likely not aware of all the recent changes. You will not be able to get to Level 3 on play alone. A purchase, typically around $200, will be needed.

And the number next to the gem total is your, I guess, personal level. It really doesn’t mean much, and it tops out at 202 for what it’s worth.

4. midliferetired

midliferetired VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Think carefully about buying up to VIP level 3 to book a room. Still no buffets and check room gem cost and you have 90 days until you get dropped to 0. Don’t forget to add wifi cost if you need it. Cell reception is horrible at the resorts. Encore rooms were just added but require level 4.

5. WheatThins

WheatThins Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

I am completely new to the Wynn slots app. I got a marketing email today to download the app to "earn free nights."

Playing around with the app for the first time today, and reading through the various threads on here about the app, is the above statement from Matty Ice still true and current? You HAVE to be at level 3 before you can book even one comp night at Wynn? And level 4 for two consecutive Wynn nights, and one night at Encore? One would actually have to spend at least $200 in the app to reach level 3? There is no "free" way to reach level 3? (Not to mention the time commitment to earn the gems.)

What is the bottom line?

P.S. You can find Wynn and Encore rooms on Hotwire for cheap rates, even with mandatory resort fees added in.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  6. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty much.
    Screenshot_20220313-222517_Wynn Slots.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With hefty gem prices for weekend nights, the game has lost a lot of value. Been playing for three years, but not sure I’d pick it up today.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. WheatThins

WheatThins Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In your screenshot, I don't see the option for booking one single night. So at level number one and two, you cannot even book just one single night? Wow. I think I'll you uninstall the app - thanks for saving me time.

9. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct, you need VIP Level 3 to book up to 2 free nights at Wynn. Level 4 enables you to book up to 3 nights both at Wynn and Encore.

10. gs32794

gs32794 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had just started playing when they introduced that required $200 buy for rooms. I quit and refocused on MyVegas.

11. stinnymn

stinnymn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very smart decision! Huge time-suck to amass the required Gems...calendars only available 3 months out max...certain weekends black-outed...crazy-high gem prices for certain nights and periods...NO resort fee amenities for opting-out that some guests both want and need...72 hours between new reservations... And for those cheaper gem free nights, you can often find fantastic rates at Wynn/Encore thru Priceline & Hotwire, or free resort credit add-ons through MGM website deals!

Hugely diminished value to Wynn Slots > especially if you don't plan on taking multiple Vegas trips within your Level 3 or 4 tier booking window timeframe...or can spend minimum one week in Vegas to make two separate Wynn "free room" reservations with the required minimum 72 hours between each one + the hassle of checking in and out of hotels multiple times

For certain players, there is still some value here if you're willing and able to jump through all the required hoops noted above. However, for most other players, this app is no longer
    worth the considerable investment of time, effort and money required to earn and redeem those "free" nights!:(

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.