1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Airport Taxi Availability 10 Oct 6:00 pm?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Vegasman, Oct 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegasman

Vegasman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ex- Wife is flying into Las Vegas on the 10th at about 6:00 pm. I know The Bears/Raiders game will be over @ about 4:00 pm. Question will it still be difficult to catch a cab from the airport @ this time?

Thanks

2. cjcjcj

cjcjcj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think so. There might be a cab line but I think it would move pretty quick. L

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Busy times, cab companies do try to get more drivers on the road. It's going to take some time to really figure out the impact of Raiders games, especially since they are acting on the assumption most people will walk from the strip.

If she doesn't have checked bags, or her flight's baggage claim is in T3, T3 may be less busy.

4. Hockeylade

Hockeylade High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I completely recommend using T3 cab rank if possible. I've never had to wait there. Its been my go to for a couple of years now.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Vegasman

Vegasman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for info. Her United flight goes to T-3. Maybe she lucks out. Prolly will. She hates Vegas and is only going for a convention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.