1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The 5000th Post Story

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by HurricaneMikey, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent:thumbsup::nworthy::nworthy: Now, when I need a good laugh I'm going to return to this post. I think I see a movie from that episode. "Mikey's weekend in Vegas" or "Mikey's lap dance extravaganza"

2. DaveP

DaveP VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent story, Mikey. Almost beats the one about the dalmatian.

3. peanutmnm

peanutmnm Scotchy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Simply awesome!

Thanks for taking the time to share that one.

4. atcmurph

atcmurph Watcher Of The Skies

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have no words

That's about the best story I've ever heard. Thanks for the laughs :nworthy:

5. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure if we're supposed to refrain from using profanity here on the T2V board but the only way to describe that is "Fucking Excellent"!

Seems most everybody (and especially guys for some reason) have Tequila stories that are funnier than shit but it seems to take quite a bit of time (like years) for the victim to see the humor in it. Mikey.. I seriously laughed my ass off reading the whole thing and also could literally "feel" your hangover pain. Here's to you (and me) never feeling that kind of hangover ever again:beer:

Thanks for the read man - Dino

PS - We've never been to the Peppermill but after reading some of your threads on it, I decided to check out their website. This place looks way to cool to miss.. it will definately be on the "to do" list for our next Las Vegas trip.

6. Graham

Graham Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    everyone at work is now staring at me wondering why i am falling about in fits of laughter, superb stuff a post to remember !!

Cheers
    Graham

7. JenIttels

JenIttels Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just fantastic! God bless trip reports!

8. hula96717

hula96717 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mikey!! I was laffin sooo hard i swear the whole island woke up!! LOL!!... man that is a CLASSIC las vegas party story.... ur terrible!!! LOL!!

thanks for that post... it would have been a perfect story for cops... with ur face blurred out.... but on second thought... Americas Funniest Home Videos!!

glad you guys had fun....

aloha,
    hula

9. jazzguy

jazzguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great story- would make an even greater movie. Makes my trips to Vegas seem so tame.

10. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jazzguy...you and me both! :) But then, I didn't start going to Vegas untill I was about 37 (53 now)... I (unfortunaltey or fortunately.. I can't decide:)) do have stories just like Mikey's when I was in my 20's and early 30's. There's a line between fun shit and stupid shit..I'm thinkin' I crossed over multiple times.

11. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed it. It's much funnier now than it was at the time. And since then, I don't think I've touched a drop of Cuervo 1800. I've got another story involving Sauza Hornitos, but I think I'll save it for another time... Luckily, there were no cops involved in that one.

Mikey

12. Chetou812

Chetou812 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice report, I've read pretty much all of your trip reports over the last couple of years and that one ranks up there with A Left Turn in Flagstaff. Save the Hornitos report for post 6000...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.