1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hell's Kitchen Reservations

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by boxofbirds, Sep 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boxofbirds

boxofbirds Royally Flushed

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've tried to book dinner reservations at Hell's Kitchen for every trip and they never have anything available. Even months out! I know it's popular, but is it really THAT popular? I can only find lunch reservations. I wonder if they don't release reservations online for dinner at all, or only release them at a certain time?

Anybody have luck getting reservations, or have any experience with getting a table without a reservation for dinner?

Trip #39!
  2. drfishalot

drfishalot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They do have seating at the bar I have shown up without a reservation but take notice that anybody less than 18 years old maybe 21 years old cannot sit at the bar. So we waited for a table and did not wait long maybe at the most 30 minutes

• Like Like x 1
  3. boxofbirds

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah the one time I went for lunch as a solo diner I sat at the bar and just walked right in. I've been trying to get dinner reservations because there will be two of us and also it will be a Friday evening so was afraid there would be a long wait.

Trip #39!
  4. rebirth

rebirth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I gotten lucky once and got a dinner reservation in 2019, and that was around 7pm. Have to go for lunch up for the upcoming trip/

Vegas 2024 Part 1
  5. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like there is availability for a few October dates and many dates in November and December. A CC is required to secure the reservation.
    80F9350E-9E53-4C61-884C-D1CAFCDA2EC6.png 33CB4DC0-7C61-46C1-9DCB-BCA450991973.png

6. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I find if you walk up to the hostess station a day or two before you want to eat at a high end restaurant they always have tables available. They always keep some tables from being offered to open table.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They said this when you called them, too? It's a popular place, but it's huge, about 300 seats. OpenTable and SevenRooms are both notoriously unreliable.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call the restaurant and or the Caesars Palace concierge. I havent had to try this since ElDorado merger so who the heck knows now, but in the past the concierge could book me when the online and restaurant both said no.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. boxofbirds

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For instance it says there is availability on the 19th of November, but it is only for lunch. I just find it hard to believe that such a big restaurant is already completely booked for all dinner times 2 months out.

But as others have said maybe Open Table doesn't have all the true availability. Will try calling or hitting up the concierge!

Trip #39!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Vegas28m

Vegas28m Medium Roller, Chicago

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used open table last week and got a reservation for Tuesday evening 11/9. sunday and monday was full already

11. sirdeez

sirdeez Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2 trips ago (which was about a month ago) I walked up to the host and asked for availability... they were "fully committed". I offered 20 bucks for a reservation and got the response "what name would you like the reservation under" and was seated about 10 minutes later. Just a thought.

• Wow! Wow! x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes they rattle off "fully committed" for no good reason. I had that happen at Lemongrass -- I went with a friend of mine a year ago, the hostess (who I'm admittedly friends with) said "fully committed", then looked up and shouted, "HOLY CRAP IT'S YOU! I haven't seen you in weeks. Give me a couple minutes."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.