1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best or one the best CET restaurants for breakfast

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Champster1, Sep 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Head west next week with wife!

2. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hash House A Go Go is popular. I really enjoyed it.
    I also don't know many breakfast places.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cross

Cross Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MAG

• Agree Agree x 10
  4. Sfgiants13

Sfgiants13 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    used to be our go to but now it’s 2-1 RCs. Usually just skip breakfast now or grab a coffee. Breakfast at cet places is severely lacking.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Christina6001

Christina6001 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best is subjective, but I really like Hexx at Paris. Food is always good. Service is decent—depends who you get like anywhere else. Price is very reasonable. You can sit inside or outside and some have nice views of fountains and bottom of Eiffel Tower. You can also make reservations, but usually not a long wait to get in. Hash a gogo at Linq has very big portions, but always has a wait so I never go anymore. Mon abi gabi also has breakfast with nice views and inside/outside seating options.

I haven’t been, but the crepe place at Paris always smells amazing when I walk by and its always crowded.

The buffets (not sure what time they open, but certainly by brunch time!). Not really my thing, but I know some peeps swear by them.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  6. Jimgotkp

Jimgotkp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMO, dining options in general at CET properties is pretty underwhelming.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Cafe Americanos are very mediocre and very overpriced. That pretty much leaves Hexx (better than I expected) and Mon Ami Gabi (not really owned by CET) as decent places with traditional breakfast. It is unreal that you can’t order a real room service breakfast anymore at Caesars Palace. That used to be the best/only option for me. Giada’s pronto breakfast sandwiches are atrocious. So are the similar ones at eat well/Cromwell.

The dining scene at CP (at dinner hour) is quite good if you are able to reserve ahead and you are willing to pay. Paris has some decent options. None of the other CET hotels are drawing anyone in for food.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At Paris, we love the crepes at Le Creperie. They are 1:1 using RCs. We also enjoy Hash House at Linq, but usually go after noon as you can order breakfast or lunch. You can check in at HH and wait to get a text when your table is ready. Easy to play slots for a little while during that wait;)

9. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mon Ami Gabi

I will probably be trying pronto by giada a few times on my upcoming trip, and maybe Le Creperie so will report back on them.

There are a bunch of cheap basic breakfast places around PH/miracle mile, but they are more for the bargain hunter than the gourmand. Basic stuff.

Hash House if you are looking for volume. Their food is fine and the plating is interesting but Ive never loved a meal there.

But to sit down and have a breakfast, MAG is my favourite and it is not close. Nice options, if you are early for breakfast getting patio seating is way easier than dinner, so you get a nice sit down meal with nice service where you can people watch, and it is not cheap but the prices are reasonable.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my assumption on EatWell/Linq/other breakfast places is they probably make this stuff in a service kitchen and truck it all in in the morning.

I agree MAG is really good and my favorite Caesars place. I enjoy Hash House at the right time. Nevyn's comment on P. Ho. is strong, too.

I would disagree with the person who said their food in general is underwhelming. They have a lot of great joints, especially when you include the mall at Caesars. But they are kinda weak at breakfast. My favorite CET brunch was at Mesa grill. I am sad that one closed. They also closed their nearly all of the coffee shops whereas MGM still has some like America at NYNY - CET is a tough place to go get a greasy spoon simple meal for $10-20.

11. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 A Diamond in the Ruff

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We really like Cafe Hollywood at PH for breakfast.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes Mesa Grill disappeared and left a big hole in the brunch/lunch scene at Caesars Palace. I loved the chicken hash/poached egg dish! There are only so many times you can go to GR Pub for lunch with its limited menu. Room service or good food at the pool could help fill that gap. Amalfi just doesn't seem like a lunch type of place. When they get rid of Searsucker a Hexx or Grand Lux type of place would do extremely well, they could serve breakfast lunch and dinner 16 hours a day.

13. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes especially including the Forum shops there are great DINNER options under the roof at Caesars Palace. Now that I think about it you can wander out into the mall for a nice lunch at the Palm, Water Grill, etc...but those forum shops lunches can't be charged back to your room :)

To the paying/occasional/non-comped guest those venues probably "count" as part of Caesars Palace.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Frankr163

Frankr163 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like Margaritaville for breakfast.
    Food was decent and portions were good.
    Best part is they take RC's at 1:1. (or at least they did)

Anniversary Trip
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Sfgiants13

Sfgiants13 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m pretty happy with dinner options. Steakhouses are good as are the others but yeah it gets pricey for mediocre food at a good chunk of their restaurants.

16. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ellis Island (right behind Bally's) has great breakfasts at very fair prices.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  17. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This!
    The best breakfast at CET is to skip breakfast!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are now listed as 2/1

I am struggling a bit for breakfast, I have a bit over 200 in RCs but at 2/1 for HHAGG, Margaritaville, MAG & Hexx they will burn up fast. I like the crepe stand but actually like it better for supper. Yes, I can hope for back end comps or pay $, but it just annoys me: I miss the Paris buffet.

19. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not a fan of breakfast buffets but do highly recommend Paris breakfast buffet.
    Crepes and made fresh and made to order.

20. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As Smerrian already announced Ellis island for breakfast is great ( best price quality) love my 8$ Californian
    Someone advices paris buffet …,,nahhhhh long time ago I did it but dissapointing and it even detoriated since than! I rather get some breakfast at the Paris lil backery ( high class!)
    Pokerkraut had once posted on YouTube very good Asian breakfast special at PH Asian restaurant ( don’t know if it’s still valid)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.