1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn showing an amount on comped room?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by lesleyy, Sep 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lesleyy

lesleyy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used the MATCH2 offer back in July and booked comped room for late September. However, when I went to check my reservation right now, it says I owe $790 for that reservation?
    Anyone else?

2. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Stand Up to Jewish Hate!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Others reported similar with MATCH1. One VMBer called, got an uninformed reservationist, and lost the Comp by trying to cancel, rebook

Don't panic, likely a glitch.

Do you still have the confirmation email they sent you when you booked? The original offer email?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  3. mhetrick

mhetrick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked the REGAL2 offer a couple weeks ago and checked my reservation tonight and there was a cost also. Called into Reservations and they verified that it was COMP'd. Resort fees optional. Think it's just a glitch in their reservation system online that shows the prices.

• Love Love x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. midliferetired

midliferetired VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want the email, there is a send button to send it again on the page where you see the (incorrect) amounts. Lower right “Resend Confirmation Email” section. It should be the original email with the expected comp amount.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. lesleyy

lesleyy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the confirmation email from back when I initially booked it that says comped room.
    Thanks for the info, I tried searching through previous posts.. but just so many haha.
    Thank you!

6. cjcjcj

cjcjcj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes this is a glitch with the booking system. Out of 3 comp stays only once at check-in has the offer not correctly applied, but a quick 2 minute call to marketing got it figured out. Just save your confirmations and offer and it will be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.