1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best steakhouse at mlife property?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Colesc15, Aug 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basil

Basil VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can certainly get drinks faster :)

I generally like sitting at bars when solo or as a couple, but the bartenders at Jean Georges (Gary and Darren I think? It's been a long year and half) are fantastic. Excellent service, personable but not distracting, they know when to chat and when to leave you to your meal. I feel like bar service is generally faster than table service, as there's a different expectation of pacing for the meal.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. andyg99

andyg99 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $12.95 3AM ribeye special at America in NYNY. For real.

Maybe it went up to 14 bucks but since the BS of the last 18 months America is no longer open 24/7... I've paid 10x that amount for a steak in Vegas and some were not as good as this ribeye special... hopefully normalcy will return one day and the America Diner in NYNY will return to it's once great glory!

Vegas Trip #57
    Vegas Trip #58, Sammy Hagar
  3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Best" steakhouse.

Ambiance - Bavette's (Park MGM) - very dark
    Food - Gallagher's (NYNY) - excellent preparation and attention to detail, a hair above Bavette's, but you'll do fine there as well.

Admittedly, those are the only two pure steakhouses I've eaten at mLife properties, but I will be opening up my mLife Steakhouse horizon during my November/December trips.

4. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will be able to see your menu and meal at the bar.
    Some of the restaurant is very dark but food is wonderful.

5. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    UOTE="Basil, post: 2287062, member: 27562"]Can certainly get drinks faster :)

I generally like sitting at bars when solo or as a couple, but the bartenders at Jean Georges (Gary and Darren I think? It's been a long year and half) are fantastic. Excellent service, personable but not distracting, they know when to chat and when to leave you to your meal. I feel like bar service is generally faster than table service, as there's a different expectation of pacing for the meal.[/QUOTE]

I go to Jean George every trip .Always sit at the bar.
    Unfortunately Gary got caught in the staff moving around and is now covering the sports bar and Lift bar.
    Jason from Carbone is now the #2 guy there.
    Almost everybody I know is on a different shift or different bar ,dealers and pit bosses included.

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.