1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

From Linq to Ballys

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Jimbucc, Aug 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbucc

Jimbucc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I had reservations for The Linq in a Deluxe King 350 square feet. Haven't stayed there since Imperial Palace days. The rooms look decent. Rechecked my offers from Caesar's today and found what I think is a better deal at Bally's. Never stayed before. I'm going with the Resort Studio King Suite with 590 square feet. Three nights total price $210.04. This is the room description:

If extra space is what you desire, the renovated Resort Studio 1 King Suite is perfect. The 590-square-foot suite features one king pillow top bed and all new furnishings and décor. It has an additional sitting area and an upgraded marble bathroom. Additional amenities include a 55-inch flat-screen TV, coffee maker, refrigerator, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, clock radio and wireless internet.

Sounds good to me and it is $10 less than the smaller room at The Linq. I requested a higher floor so I hope to have some kind of view. From what I can remember it appears that Bally's and Paris have the same parking garage. I will have a car so any tips on parking garage will be appreciated.

2. B T

B T ‍♂️

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just follow the signs. The driveway will show signs of the Bally's parking garage which is right before the Valet. The parking garage leaves you in the middle between Bally's and Paris. To the right will be Bally's. You will see the restaurant Burger Brasserie. Just keep going straight and you will see the check in next to the Caesars Rewards desk. It is a bit of a walk but nothing compared to Caesars Palace lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You made a good choice with the move where rooms are concerned. The parking garage in Paris is a trek to be sure. If you don;'t get comped parking just remember to take your ticket with you and pay before you try and leave.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Luv2cruise

Luv2cruise Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right, you are making the right move to stay at Bally's, much bigger and renovated rooms in the resort tower. It's perfectly located mid strip and you can still make it within a 5 mins walk to Cromwell, Flamingo and then Linq. We're heading early September for Bally's and have a resort executive suite for 140$ with taxes for two nights and no resort fees (we're both Diamond). Will have to figure out how to spend our celebration dinner vouchers, it looks like will have 400$ to spend (2020 + 2021) between both of us. Might go to CP to check out their restaurants, not much at Bally's it seem that BLT is not yet reopen... It will not be the Vegas we were used to pre pandemic but are looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed in that the food choices at Bally's are practically non existent. You know...it's as if El Dorado doesn't know what the f+ck they are doing other than shuttering down things that they think might cost them a few nickels up front to operate. I really loathe what they have become.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. chidog

chidog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed in the King Resort Suite room last weekend. The room is huge. You love it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a big upgrade on the room, and if it was also cheaper, that's a no-brainer. I believe the studio suites have (2) personal use refrigerators too: one at the wet bar and another in the dresser. Why? I dont know, maybe one used to be a mini bar? Anyway it's a nice big room with plenty of room to stretch out and as good or better in terms of location. Hint for going north - exit at the ride share pickup on flamingo road side, there is a crosswalk that goes to the back of Cromwell and Flamingo valet. It avoids the crowd AND the stupidly long twisty walk through the Bazaar shops.

ETA - Bally's is also the cutoff for flat rate cab fare zone 2, to and from the airport, so that'll save you another $8 round trip vs Linq if you take cabs lol

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. skybank

skybank High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not sure if you are aware or not but the walkway to/ from the parking garage is between Bally's and Paris.
    Right by the "sweeping guy" statue and the timeshare desk, so you might have to do a quick NO to them each time going to and from the garage.

9. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are staying at Bally’s consider using the Cromwell parking ramp. Easier getting in and out of and probably just a close of a walk to your room as the Paris parking garage

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. Maxbet

Maxbet JACKPOT!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They actually moved the "sweeping guy" from his original spot, probably 10-15 yards down the walkway to Paris, by Shooz if I recall correctly.

• Like Like x 1
  11. IDoLuvVegas

IDoLuvVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since we have not rented a car for awhile I am not sure if this is still possible. We always entered and exited the parking garage through the back entrance on Audre Lane off Harmon Ave if we did not valet park.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.