1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lady Gaga October Residency at Park MGM

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by SH0CK, Aug 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @duceiswild I actually called them today about that very subject. You can, but not until after the show.

EDC
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the code. Tickets are booked for Halloween weekend!

I Like to Drink and Gamble
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is the Tier credit rate a guy would get for say...$700 worth of tix????? Hypothetically speaking of course.

4. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Gaggles The tier credit rate for most non-gaming MLife spend is 25TC per dollar. Now, I'm not sure if that entire $700 figure would count (tax, Ticketmaster fees, etc.), but that should give you a ballpark

EDC
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Than you! Tix were $600, that f@cking pimp otherwise known as Ticketmaster sent the price up to $730. She better rock that joint is all I am saying. And I bought the CHEAP tickets!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    She should. Honestly, I think she's one of the most talented performers in the industry.

Only question is which show you booked. Enigma is your standard pop stuff; Piano & Jazz is incredible. The latter backs up the story that she primarily did all the wild stuff so she could become a true jazz singer.

• Like Like x 1
  7. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cheap at twice the price…:p…most admitted to pleasing the significant other. :D
    Good idea. Have a great time!!! :popcorn:

8. duceiswild

duceiswild Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This run is only Jazz and Piano. That’s the one the wife has been dying to see since she announced the residency several years ago.

• Like Like x 2
  9. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought my ticket the first day of the presale. Stated price was $170, with fees and everything it was $220.

This will be the 2nd time I’ve seen the Jazz and Piano show.

For you first timers - be prepared: she puts on a long show. At least 2.5 hours.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Christina6001

Christina6001 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m going Oct 24 in nosebleed section:)

• Like Like x 2
  11. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The good news is that Jazz & Piano is much more about the music than the visuals. I wouldn't fret!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Mycatspot

Mycatspot I drink my breakfast and play in my PJ's.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ll see you up there!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Christina6001

Christina6001 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yay! Maybe we can meetup before or after:) @Mycatspot

• Love Love x 1
  14. Mycatspot

Mycatspot I drink my breakfast and play in my PJ's.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds good! Let’s stay in touch!

• Like Like x 1
  15. mofo99

mofo99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Like Like x 1
  16. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got mine for Oct 14. We also couldn’t get a Park room so we are at Aria. Planning it as a surprise for my 16YO daughter who’s testing for black belt the weekend prior. I sure hope it’s an all ages show! Anyone know? I don’t see anything that said 21 and over.
    That would be amazing if we could get TC for the tix, Are people sure about that? I mean we paid our money to Ticketmaster….

17. AlwaysUpForFun

AlwaysUpForFun VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Yes I’m sure I got TC for a Phil Collins concert at MGM Arena that I bought through Ticketmaster. I wasn’t sure you could either, but I had to go to the MLife desk to get something else done so I asked and was told I could get TC.

I gave the booth attendant our used ticket stubs. She applied the appropriate credits then Sorry but I just don’t remember if I got TC for just the ticket price or if it was for the total price paid with all the add on fees. This was in 2018 so unless things have changed it should still apply.

18. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You just have to take your receipt and ticket to the Park MGM mlife desk after the show. A couple of years ago I bought 6 tickets to Bruno Mars for our group. Bought the tickets in the spring but the concert was in October. Mlife then did a triple tier credit deal in October - so I got 3 times the regular TC's for 6 tickets at $200+ each. Largely because of that I got to Mlife Platinum that year (still there with the Covid extension - but Covid also kept me from using it much - and FWIW there are not a whole lot of benefits to the higher tiers with mlife.) They won't give you the points until after the show - I tried to avoid the crowd by doing it right before and it did not work - but after the show it was easy. Pretty certain I bought those tickets through Ticketmaster also.

19. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since we are here at Park i asked and they told me this very thing @HuskerBB !
    I was just looking through my email and I got an email from Ticketmaster saying “You got the tickets” but there is no receipt.
    Maybe I can loggin to my Ticketmaster account from my computer when I’m home to see if I can find a real receipt . I know I paid $715 but not sure how much of that is Ticketmaster fees. Well I have a month to figure it all out.
    So excited, gonna buy a shirt here today at Haus of Gaga to give my daughter with the tix after her big Test!

20. duceiswild

duceiswild Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PSA for anyone that is going to a Gaga show, or was thinking about it, or wanted to but balked at the price - tickets just went on sale on the Nomad website (under Library) for Brian Newman. Not sure exactly when they went on sale, but it was sometime today.

Brian is Gaga’s trumpeter band leader who plays a small show in the Library at 11:30 after Gaga plays. I stopped by and talked to a manager at the Library last time I was at Nomad a few weeks ago. He said he wasn’t allowed to say Gaga would be there, because she isn’t always, but even before talking to him, I had heard reports of her stopping by and singing a song or two. He also said he had many people who saw both the concert and the Library show say they preferred the library show. The space is really cool and intimate, likely a few hundred people max.

Anyways, figured I would throw it out there for anyone interested while there are still some tables available. Tickets are really reasonable - $45-$120 (plus taxes and fees), especially when compared to the price of tickets to the full concert.

• Like Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.