1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Early Check In

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Goingmachfive, Aug 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midliferetired

midliferetired VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used the app and checked in as early as 4:30am at Park MGM. It was recently updated and now I think the earliest you can select is 9am.

2. ExitMusic

ExitMusic Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CET hasn't been great even when Diamond rooms are open -- I tried to check in early at Paris on an earlier trip in the Diamond room (at about 10:30am), and they just said wait around we'll text you. I got a text at 1pm.

MLife, on the other hand, has been pretty good. This current trip my flight landed at 11, and I had checked in on the app the day before, requesting an 11am time (I'm Platinum, so no fee regardless). By the time I turned my phone on when we landed I already had a room number at Vdara and a digital key.

3. snowball

snowball Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is just no info on room status other wait. They can’t manually look to switch your room number if another room is ready. They just say “not ready yet”

And just in general it was painful. and what little staff they had were pretty unhelpful.

I also found out that if we don’t request housekeeping they won’t come. Again we were told any of this at check in because it was a kiosk (and ours malfunctioned.)

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  4. Brandt

Brandt VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe the kiosk is programmed to know your status. I was there (linq) around noon checking in , diamond elite: it allowed me to check in. Lady at the kiosk next to me I noticed it told her to come back later or pay for early check in.

5. midliferetired

midliferetired VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I walked by the Linq on Sunday and there was a Diamond/7* section.

By the way, it depends on what you booked and availability. Two Sundays ago at MGM Grand, I was hoping for a suite early but didn't get it till 5pm and that was after changing the suite type from Staywell to anything. I booked a Staywell Executive Suite 2 queen. That was the mistake because they didn't have many of those.

I should've contacted them as early as possible and opened up the room type. They can also prioritize housekeeping. That day housekey were also very behind.

The other thing to keep in mind is they might be able to give you keys so you can access the pool and other places while you wait.

At the Venetian, I go get the keys early without a specific room assigned so I use the pool and when I get the text and email of the room number, I go straight to the suite.

6. Tank45

Tank45 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guess I won’t be testing the 10am check in. Delayed by freaking thunderstorm. Now hopefully can get in by 1:00

Yearly "work trip"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.