1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Re-Booking at a Caesars property?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by structurek, Jul 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. structurek

structurek Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a room at a ceasers property a few days ago and now doing a search for the same time period under my account I see the same property has rooms listed for half of what I originally booked at.

When I go to book it says "our records indicate you already have a room booked during this time, you can continue at our best rates" room price has now basically gone way up and does not make sense to change.

If I cancel my current booking, will this message go away and allow me to book at the new lower rate? I would hate to cancel then actually have to book at a higher rate.

I called in and inquired but the person I spoke with seemed clueless and original booking rate was the best possible

2. KevinF

KevinF Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can cancel and that message won't be there. You can then rebook the lower rate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thetuxedobear

Thetuxedobear Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It takes about 48 hrs for your to cancel and me the system catch up for the same similar offer from experience. GLGL……

4. killswamper23

killswamper23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    cancel then log out and log back into your account or it won't work.

5. codingkw

codingkw High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I cancel and rebook, I open 2 browsers. I cancel the one and have the good rate waiting in the other browser and then book it once I cancel the other reservation.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. alexm

alexm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @structurek don't overcomplicate this. Call the number on the back of your players card while you have the rate you want open on the screen in front of you. They will either change the cost of the room or cancel and rebook instantly. No worrying about any glitches

7. JoeBlack

JoeBlack Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same thing for me twice now since I have booked. Once it was 8% cheaper. Cancel first then rebook it.
    Now I just checked again (due to covid incoming cancelations and looking to see if any comp rooms come up for me) and the price dropped another 20% from my booked trip.
    Win Win! I am waiting Nov-Dec offers to be emailed to me. I am currently getting several 225play+3nights offers up to October.

8. kkinwi

kkinwi VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will add that it recently took longer for my cancelled offer to allow the rebooking. I could not do it right away as in the past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.