1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn status matching?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by DrScorpio, Jun 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasvstr

vegasvstr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would be nice if they'd allow it be treated like a resort credit if you are staying at the property.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Bubblehead

Bubblehead Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have rated, verifiable play somewhere else that isn't on the list you could just try the HL area in an MGM property and ask the on-duty host.

3. Jen Jen

Jen Jen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry if this question has already been asked…When you matched to Platinum did you play during the matching and receive the match room offers after? Or did you gave Wynn no play and later received the match offer? Are the resort fees waived on comped rooms?

I have a Wynn red card from a few years ago, but haven’t stepped foot in Wynn for over 3 years. Wonder if they would base my play from short stop in or is the match room offer automatic perk for anyone tier matching?

4. NolaWave

NolaWave Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a Wynn red card from years back. Matched MLIFE Gold to Wynn Platinum, did not play at all, received match room offer. 3 nights, $0 resort fee, $200 FP. Switched my comp Aria stay with resort fees to Wynn, so the offer worked as intended.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. duceiswild

duceiswild Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get the impression the offer is virtually guaranteed just for doing the match, regardless of play. But there have been a few on this thread who have said they didn't receive it, so who really knows. Seems like most got it.

On the trip I matched about a month ago, I did probably 5 total hours of gaming over two days, half at $50 BJ, half at $25 BJ. And I never really played much at Wynn previously, usually stay at Aria so don't make it down there. Definitely no significant play history to justify the MATCH2 offer I got, which was 3 comp nights and $200 FP, including some weekends. First time I have ever been offered fully comped at Wynn or Encore, and can confirm that the resort fees are included on the room, you don't have to pay them like some MGM offers. I looked at the rack rate for the Wynn Pano King we have reserved, and it is over $1600 all in for the 3 nights we are there, so I feel like I am getting exceptional value on this offer. I plan to play at my regular $25-$50 level, don't feel any pressure to play up to justify the comp or keep future offers coming. It is what it is.

• Like Like x 3
  6. rex2

rex2 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I asked before but didn’t get any replies. How long did it take for the offers to show up after matching?

7. vegasvstr

vegasvstr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A week or less, make sure you log in and check online, I never receive any emails from them for some reason.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. midliferetired

midliferetired VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are not waived. They are optional. Meaning you don’t get what they are for if you don’t pay it. The big things that might be an issue are wifi, pool, and fitness center access.

Wifi has been brought up before which you can purchase separately. How strict are they with pool and fitness center access?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cageet

Cageet VIP Cow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can also try speeding things up and just calling them and asking them about the MATCH2 offer (or MATCH1 if you're Black tier), and requesting to book it.

10. petevegas

petevegas Stick with me baby, I'm the fella you came in with

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AFAIK, the pool access has nothing to do with the resort fee. I used the pool on my last 2 trips and did not opt in for the resort fee.

11. eliza

eliza Creepy Vegas Friend

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's been a couple of weeks since I matched. No offer. Womp Womp. I did a small amount of play on the day of the match - just earned like 400 points - so maybe that was low enough to knock me off the radar for the offer. Not a huge deal - but it would have been nice to try a comped Wynn room at some point.

12. tornadobox

tornadobox High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not received a match offer, so I guess I’m an outlier. Matched July 8 (2 weeks ago today).

Ran maybe $150 cash through the slots while I was there (boy did it go quick), monthly win/loss isn’t available to see my actual coin-in.

13. maxev

maxev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely call if you didn't get the MATCH1/MATCH2. I mentioned upthread that I didn't receive it but called and said I did, and was given the offer.

--max

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Jen Jen

Jen Jen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much for your replies. I'm looking forward to visit Wynn next week to take advantage of their tier match promo.

15. VegasDog

VegasDog High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    full disclosure - i did not read all 23 pages of this, but does anyone know how long this match will last? we don't go til November and would love to match and get the offers for our December trip.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe the matching itself currently ends August 31.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. midliferetired

midliferetired VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed in a post on Tripadvisor two years someone listed what was covered and the pools weren't one of them. Now the website includes it in multiple places mentioning resort fees and what they cover.

This should probably be spun off into another thread. This is starting to get deep.

18. midliferetired

midliferetired VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What did you match to?

I matched to Platinum from MLife Gold/CZR Diamond. Zero play. Never stayed there. Never had a card. Got the MATCH2 offer.

The email was a day after I saw it online in my offers. Some people said they had other offers but was able to call and get the offer by mentioning the code.

19. Gary72

Gary72 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a data point, I matched my CET Diamond to Wynn Platinum on July 15. No comp offer has appeared on my account nor via email. I called and there is nothing there as well...However, I did confirm that you can use birthday meal credit at buffet as long as you first make a buffet reservation and go to the rewards desk to confirm and use the credit on the day of the reservation.

20. TheBigMan

TheBigMan Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I matched CET Diamond earlier today, it still isn't reflected in my account. Also the card number in my account is different to the new Platinum card I was given by the Rewards desk.

Anyone had a similar experience?

• Wow! Wow! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.