1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Strip Monuments?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ocninja, Jul 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ocninja

ocninja Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a page somewhere explaining what this new Strip Monuments section is all about on the Facebook Desktop version of MyVegas?

2. MyVegasFan82

MyVegasFan82 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been able to find anything, but as of today, the monuments are starting to unlock based on activity in the game. I earned the first monument earlier today and it gave me $10M chips, with a 9-hour clock till the next reward.

3. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't found one, but I played and completed the 9 challenges. It paid for each year I've played, so I got to collect on 8 monuments. They each payed well, about 10-80 million a piece. It showed that I had an hour to wait to collect again. (10 minutes left) I'm not sure whether they will stay and continue to pay or whether it's limited. I guess it's going to be a figure it out as it goes along thing. I'll report back when I collect the second time. It was easy to finish the challenges, didn't take more than an hour or cost much.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  4. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also, when I hover over the 9 year monument it says...players who have been with myVEGAS for 9 years get bonus chips from this monument. You've been with us for 8 years so far! Thanks for spinning.

Edit...here's a picture

Screenshot (153).png

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  5. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It paid me 360 million. I didn't start paying attention to what it was doing until part way through, but it looks like it pays 10 million per year. I had 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 70, & 80 million collected. After collecting it shows a next pay time of 12 hours. So I'm presuming if you've play 3 years you'll get 3 monuments that pay 10, 20 & 30?

6. MyVegasFan82

MyVegasFan82 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same for me, except I've only been playing for 7 years, so the last one I got was the $70M. All of the monuments are synchronized to pay out at the same time (once unlocked).

7. trebis

trebis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can get all monuments, but you cannot cash them out. I have 7 at the moment, but I am playing for 4 years and I can only collect from 4 monuments. And right: 10, 20, 30, 40.
    Crazy ... asking myself, for how long this monuments will be there. 100m Chips every 12 hours is a more than decent amount.

8. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If they do continue to pay these same amounts daily...:woohoo: It will make it much easier to level up without having to buy chips.

9. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just collected from the monuments for the 2nd time - and it was again $10 million times the # on the monument. I am able to get 8 out of 9 so that adds up to 360 million. Looks like they work on a 12 hour clock - so if you time it right you could get that twice a day. I collected the monuments yesterday - took me probably between 1 and 2 hours - first 5 were very quick but the rest took a little longer. I was betting 2 million a spin. I actually ended up with more chips than I started it with - even before collecting from the monuments the first time. This seems like a pretty easy way to gain chips - but frankly that was never a problem for me. I rarely play the game any more - typically just go in once a day to collect from the wheel and the strip to keep the game alive. Even before this I had more chips than I needed and am at about 2.5 million LPs. The real issue with the game is finding things to spend the LPs on - but I do generally cash in the Konami freeplay and maybe 1 or 2 others when I go to Vegas. Which - was a couple times a year pre-covid..

While this game is not nearly as good as it was in the beginning in terms of the available benefits - at least it has retained some value over time. The Wynn game was fantastic in what it provided in the beginning but it was totally gutted. I still keep it alive only so I can try to get something out of what I had already collected - but would never advise anyone to start that game now. Binion and 4 Queens games also provided some good benefits early on - then they took them away completely.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @HuskerBB Sounds like me, I use the Konami FP and an occasional 2 night reward. I keep hoping some of the buffet rewards return. Really enjoyed those.

I know they make money selling chips so it seems really weird that they are being so generous with them or that this can continue. For me getting that extra 720 million chips a day means I don't need to purchase points. I never bought much, usually 2-3 times a year when they had a really cheap offer just to see if it would generate additional rewards. I wonder if there's going to be a "part 2" to this, meaning reward costs get jacked up.

11. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oops...double post.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  12. KJM

KJM Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with you. This seems too good to be true. They are either doing it cause they know the rewards are bad right now and they are trying to keep people interested in the game or the are about ready to make major changes to the rewards system.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounded good so started it tonight did 5/9 so far

14. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I disagree with those saying that this is too good to be true. I think that this is long overdue. For those who have been playing the game a long time, collecting 10,000-100,000 chips at a time from the strip was pointless. If you're at a high level, you need to bet at least 500k/spin just to earn LP at a slow place. Once you ran out of chips, you were helpless unless you bought at least a billion chips.

The daily spin and collecting from the strip should have always been adjusted depending on what level you're at, but it never was. Earning 5 million from a daily spin and 2 million (combined) from collecting on the strip daily didn't move the needle at all.

It's about time they gave us a way to rack up chips without buying. I'm pretty sure they knew this was a problem and that's why you get more monuments based on how long you've been playing, because they assume you're at a higher level and need more chips.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll still be waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm not sure how being able to "rack up chips without buying" benefits PlayStudios. I would think that people would be sitting on a pile of LPs if they continued to play during covid.

I did find that they have changed the cancellation limit! Yeah!

Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, reward cancellation limitations were lifted in 2020. For the last year, this change meant that reward cancellations were no longer capped by our system at 5 in a trailing 30-day period. Starting on June 1st, 2021 our reward cancellation limits will be set again at 10 in a trailing 30-day period.

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Completed it today so im now looking at 450M free coins x2 per day, no point in collecting the 400-600-800 from the small strip building

17. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well true, except for Garden Oasis (LPs about half the time) and Pacific Gold (always LPs). Their challenges make no sense. Just completed one recently, took forever and it pays only coins and very few of them. The monument challenge took almost no time.

18. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I was surprised how easy this challenge was. I've lost billions recently and given up on some of the more recent challenges because of how much I was losing and how long they took to collect pieces.

19. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I currently have 3.7 million gold LP's. I see the monument section on my strip layout, and can collect from three areas twice a day at between 10 and 60 million. Been playing the game since inception. But I'm lost...........how is the monument challenge played?

20. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some of the previous posts explain it fairly well, but I don't think we've found the official myVegas rules. Nine monuments, all of which you can unlock with play, but you can only collect on them according to the number of years you've played. #1 pays 10 million, #2 pays 20 ...up to 90 million for #9. So, someone who has played for 5 years should be able to collect on 1 thru 5. (150 million) They pay twice daily, once every 12 hours.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.