1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots New Sequences Feature

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by Fiddler, Jul 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiddler

Fiddler Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know how to cash in partial progress?
    My next step, hopefully the final step, requires 777,000,000 credits!
    This comes after four other steps, the last one requiring 120,000,000 credits.

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You get messages with the scratchers in the events tab of your mailbox

The sequences seem designed to force more active engagement. I'll try them for awhile as they are dangling more vip points than you could previously earn and not being stuck in 3 hour blocks is nice, but Im thinking if you need to spin really big to get the platinum/35 it will be unsustainable for free players.

3. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Appears to be a way to earn more VIP points - but only by having the game running on your phone pretty much all day long.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got past the Buffalo game and 777 mill, but got stopped dead by Rainbows and Gold—did about 1,000 spins with no free game. I just needed one! Sheesh!

5. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this sucks... it's forcing me to play games that I otherwise wouldn't play. these games are making me lose chips.

6. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so you have to go through all this just to get a platinum scratcher and 35 VIP points? Those points are worth 35 cents.

I'm not about to lose half a billion coins just to get 35 vip points.

There's no way to finish this event without playing with level 3 bets (400,000+ per bet). I only like playing level 3 bets on certain games that seem to have better pay outs.

I could finish previous events with level two betting (100,000+ per bet). This helped me lose less chips because level two betting is less volatile and it helped me add to my chip count because I could get gold/platinum scratchers without losing a lot of chips.

Not only are they forcing me to play games I don't want to play, but they're also restarting your "win ___ chips" count for each scratcher. Previously, when there would be a scratcher for reaching 120,000 chips won and another for 255,000 chips won, you get to continue from 120,000 once you reached it. Now once you reach 120,000, you have to start from 0 to get to 255,000.

Seems like they're focusing on making people lose their chip count and making them spend more money on chips.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking those numbers should be in the millions. To complete all of those final events for each game totaled over 2 bill.

Regardless. I just completed the entire sequence with about five hours to spare so I can see this being completed on a daily basis. I went from about 1.3 bill to 2.1 bill coins because of an 800,000 million jackpot on Fortune Wheel—otherwise it was a stalemate. Guessing that won't happen every time—duh! Not sure how many gems I accrued but guessing between about 70-100. I actually enjoyed it as a change of pace. And, if you completed it every day for 90 days you'd have $31.50 off your $200 for leveling up. I can also see how it could get quite tedious and there are certainly days when I can't invest that much time into the game.

8. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right, I meant millions.

I don't really care about the extra VIP points, they don't really do anything for me because each VIP period I expect to buy 20 piggy banks and I probably end up having to spend $100 to increase my chip count anyway.

This new setup is going to drain most peoples' chip counts and then you get stuck having to buy chips. It will now be harder to build your chip count up for free because:

1) scratchers will be hard to come by.
    2) you will be forced to play games that seem like they have more volatility.

I always stick to:

Wild Circus at 100k or 500k.
    Congo Cash at 100k or 800k.
    Tree of Gold at 480k.

Those are the only games I play by choice because I seem to break even on my chip count with those. I'll play Dragon Power only when a scratcher requires it.

Today, playing any of those games would do nothing for me as far as obtaining scratchers goes.

I value my chip count being high a lot more than I value VIP points.

Today's event had me lose 200million chips and I didn't even complete any of the last scratchers for each game except Dragon Power. The fifth scratcher for each game requires you to win about 2billion in combined chips. How many chips and I going to have to lose in order to win 2billion chips? And what do I get out of it? Five gold scratchers worth 25million and a platinum scratcher worth 18million? So I already lost 200 million chips and would probably have to lose another 200million to get the last 6 scratchers. So I lose 400million to get back 43million from scratchers and 35 vip points? No thanks, I'll just play on the days where they don't have this stupid 24 hours long event.

9. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The thing is, if you dont care about VIP, nothing says you have to hit the platinum scratcher. This takes away the 3 hour time limits and you can earn a ton of scratchers with fairly minimal risk, most of them gold. On non special event days i would do up to 3 scratcher events, usually getting something like 3 silver, 9 gold and one platinum scratcher.

Today you could earn 15 scratchers , mostly gold just doing first 3 levels of each, and first 2 levels can be min betting.

Only real downside is if you actually enjoy and follow specific games.

Upside not that great either as you would need a big hit or huge starting chip count to be able to use this for completely free buffet level for example. But thus far i dont think it makes much worse

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

I thought about this too... I agree that I don't have to get the platinum scratcher for the VIP points. I want it for the chips though. But here's another annoying part:

The 3rd scratcher on each of today's games was "win 4,500,000 in one spin." I think on one game it was even "win 6,000,000 in one spin."

I never really played any of these games before except Dragon Power. I know that in previous events when you have to hit 4,500,000 or more in one spin, I could easily get it betting 100,000 on Congo Cash or Wild Circus. It doesn't seem anywhere near that easy on these other games. So in order to hit 4,500,000 on these other games, I have to bet 400,000 per spin which eats up my bankroll. And on some games, 400,000 per spin wasn't doing anything and I had to move up to level 4 which was 3million or 4million per spin. So I lose a bunch of chips just trying to get past the 3rd scratcher. I wish this 3rd scratcher was last in line, it should be the fifth scratcher. That way, I could still get the "win 120,000,000" scratcher and maybe even the "win 255,000,000" scratcher by betting 100k/spin or whatever level 2 betting is for that game.

The fact that you have to go in a sequence and clear one scratcher to access the next one is frustrating. I think they did this strategically to make force people to bet level 3 and level 4 bets, which eats up chips.

Also, silver scratchers are pretty useless. So I only get 5 silver scratchers and 5 gold scratchers before I hit the "win 4,500,000 in one spin" road-block.

5 silvers and 5 golds are worth about 30million chips. So I only get 30million chips with small bets until I'm forced to play level 3 or 4 betting. Previous platinum events would, at worst, get you 3 gold scratchers, 1 silver and 1 platinum. That's about 34million chips while making small bets. That's not including the other events of the day which will get you probably 18 more gold scratchers and 2 more silver scratchers while making small bets, which is about 92million more chips.

So now we are hitting a road-block after 30million free chips instead of getting 126million chips a day. That's a HUGE disparity.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  11. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the win on one spin I usually Jack the bet right up to more or less even money and usually have it done in 5 or so spins. Not easy if you are short on coins , but overall doesn't negatively hit my balance.

12. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Second day in the books. Started with a little less than 2 bill and ended with a little more than 2 bill, fluctuating from 1.3 bill to 2.5 bill, so another push, which is perfect. Did not keep an exact gem count but was over 100. Plus about 50 VIP points—50 cents, whoohoo!

My strategy so far is to do the spins (100, 200, etc.) and the free games at the lowest bet level. Then when accumulation of coins comes up I switch to much larger bets, anything from 1 mill to 10 mill depending on what the individual game allows. I also used a HyperBonus on the Rainbows game. I've probably been lucky so far, but we'll see.

If I had less than a billion coins I would be forced to pick and choose. I think there are easily 15 scratchers that could be gained simply through spins, free games and hitting a small jackpot—they are between 4-9 mill, I think.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  13. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

A small jackpot at what bet amount?

14. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you can get those 4.5 mill to 9.5 mill pots with tier 3 bets—might take some spins. I also think you can get those by playing a modest hyper bonus on those games that have it (R&G, Buffalo and GL).

15. phantomfj

phantomfj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2nd completion day for me......kept track today and lost about 650 million and gained 48 crowns/VIP points.
    All I am after are crowns/VIP points, as my gems are maxed out at 25K. Should be no worries about running out of coins, I still have over 7 billion left,,,,,, Hopefully the buffets come back as rewards, as I have a solo quick trip in late Aug (will do the card match to platinum at Wynn then), then a comped stay at the Wynn in early Oct.
    Will play it by ear after than, but I doubt I will continue to play this game after all is said and done.......

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was doing fine today and then decided to speed things up and justhyper bonus the last beefalo. 1.5 billion chips later finished for the day. Going to have to play this conservative for a few days and see whether I can maintain, otherwise I will ditch the VIP chase and just start chip building again.

17. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You lost 1.5 billion chips today? How do you plan on building up your chip count?

This is exactly what I meant. Losing half a billion chips to gain 48 cents in VIP points.

This is not sustainable. With the speed with which we will now be losing chips, we will be forced to spend $200 (if not more) on chips every 3 months anyway. Might as well spend $400 on chips at the beginning of every 90-day period twice a year and stay at VIP-4 all year long. You're going to spend that much money anyway to re-up your chip count. This means that the 30-50 VIP points from daily events are useless because you're going to earn enough through chip purchases.

This is assuming the sequences event is here to stay.

18. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same way I got them in the first place? It's not hard, it just requires patience. I don't need gems and don't need comp rooms until maybe a trip next year.

I will likely keep going with sequences for a bit and see if i hit an upswing, as there is a remote chance buffets could be back for my Sep trip and I could hit VIP 1 for free. But if that busts out I'll just low roll the sequence scratchers daily and build up a warchest, and then go on a sequence run when I am setting up to get vip3 next year. Or they will devalue the whole thing further and I won't bother.

19. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe not, we'll see. As for buying coins I didn't buy during the last 90 days, but will during this period because I'd like to book in November. Biggest problem now is that the calendar through Oct. shows many blocked dates and, unfortunately, this may be the trend. I rarely like to go to Vegas midweek so it may be over soon for me anyway. It's why I don't have any real use for MyVegas, either.

20. phantomfj

phantomfj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    to each their own, I am in front of a computer screen anyway, I have an old tablet spinning away so its not like my phone is tied up.....I have 7.5 billion coins( that I never paid a dime for), might as well use them up.......I will collect as many VIP points as is convenient, and if I must spend a few bucks to level up, so be it.....the 25K gems I have now don't do me any good by saving them, if I can save a buck or two on a buffet why not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.