1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

High Roller Happy Half Hour

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by lvorbust, Jun 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lvorbust

lvorbust Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    whats included on the happy half hour High Roller. is it just drinks or is food included

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just drinks on the open bar.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. And hope you do not get some people that want fancy foo foo drinks that slow the bartender down. LOL! Been there and seen it happen.

4. blkshirt

blkshirt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Headed back in just a few weeks and wasn't sure if anybody has done the Happy Half Hour on the High Roller since the mask restrictions were lifted. The website says masks are still required unless actively eating or drinking and I had also read that they were restricting the cabins to 10 people max. I tried to call but it was after hours. We've got a bigger group (just over 30) people coming to blow off some steam and while not everybody will do this, I think a decent amount will.

Thanks!

5. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not sure about masks and capacity but when we did the Happy Hour gig, know that you will likely only be able get two drinks from the bartender. But it is a nice view.

6. blkshirt

blkshirt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When we did it two years ago, I had four and took two with me off the cabin... I was hammered then decided to run up the escalator that was going down, in flip flops, and sliced the crap out of my foot and bled all over. They had to shut down the gift shop for bloodborne pathogens...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CLEARLY our crew was drinking like a far too polite bunch of rookies! Respect for pulling six beverages.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. smbrake

smbrake Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happy Half Hour is drinks only. BEWARE though as they have not been doing the line jump for Diamond and 7*. I have been told by attendants the line jump starts at the box office. So yea, wait in line for an hour just to skip 5 mins...no thank you. We haven't rode at all posy covid yet because of this.

Mini Solo Getaway
  9. scribe95

scribe95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found it hard to get our money's worth given how many people were on. I think we got two each?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.