1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Palace Drink Vouchers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by timtanium, Jun 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpfromla

jpfromla RFB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No more Laurel Lounges currently.

Kiosks are at all Caesars properties, near the rewards desk. Swipe and print 4 vouchers per day, which expire at midnight.

People who take the vouchers generally ask for ID, but sometimes they don't. They generally check for the date, but sometimes don't.

By the way, I've sometimes found other kiosks away from the rewards desk. At Paris, there are 3 on the left side of the cage, and 1 near the high limit room. At Caesars, there's 1 in the high limit room.

Good to know other locations especially at Caesars, so you don't have to walk as far.

--max[/QUOTE]

Add….you get 4 per day, wife SOL (s**t out of luck).

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We found out that you can get your additional 4 vouchers just after midnight for the next day. We often use some of our vouchers for bottled non-alcoholic drinks or water.

3. salukidean

salukidean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The new Stadia Lounge accepts them and speciality drinks are $18 there

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. jjluvsvegas

jjluvsvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info! Where is the Stadia Lounge?

5. jpfromla

jpfromla RFB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the Caesars food court. Just opened.

6. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, that's something. It was either not open yet or not on the list when I was there. I literally went through the entire list and the menu at every place because we couldn't get in to Vanderpump where we planned to use them. The only other place under $20 when we stayed there was Alto bar across from Omnia, and there was a line there, just way shorter than the hour plus to get in Vanderpump. And the bartender was kind of a d**k and went around the corner to make our drinks after yelling at luck about not filming him, which she never did in the first place.

7. AllenAndRossi

AllenAndRossi VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While Vanderpump is no longer listed under outlets that accept the drink vouchers, it is NOT listed as 2x Reward Credits redemption.

Screenshot (7).png

8. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One more question - do they have to be used on the day you print them? In other words if I print 4 on Tuesday and only use 3 that day can I use the other one on Wednesday?

9. wordster

wordster Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have until midnight to use it. We typically fly in on late Friday nights, so we tend to cram 4 drink tickets that evening. Soldier's work, but we gotta do it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. claysp42

claysp42 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in town last week and ended up using most of my vouchers at Cafe Belle Madeline, a coffee shop/convenience store at Paris. They have specialty coffee drinks, Red Bull, Fiji water, assorted beers and seltzers. I just stocked the fridge in my room. I also used a couple of them to get Frozen Bailey's at O'Shea's. One bartender gave me a 16 ounce cup, and the next day another bartender gave me a 24 ounce cup.

• Like Like x 3
  11. DrScorpio

DrScorpio Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get the majority of my drinks while gambling so I use the vouchers for fiji water and gatorade. If Im at harrahs or Caesars, then I sneak in some starbucks.

• Like Like x 2
  12. alexm

alexm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only thing I will say is that while I get the complaint about Vanderpump, it's a problem CET is going to have with restaurants and concepts they don't own. Caesars obviously has to compensate these places for whatever the agreed upon dollar to reward credit amount was determined. (I assume it's not dollar for dollar, but likely maybe even .50 cents for every reward credit the restaurant takes in. When times are lean, it's a great revenue source for restaurants and a reasonable discount for CET. However right now times are very much not lean and so these restaurants and bars are going to absolutely make hay by ensuring they get every single dollar they can regardless of where it comes from. So if you want to go to Vanderpump you will either pay full price in cash or pay double in reward credits so that they can make the full price. That sort of gives both places the cover of CET saying you can use your comps at all of these places (sorry they decide on 2-1) and the place saying you can use your comp here ( Caesars reimbursement is so bad we have to charge you double.)

13. jjluvsvegas

jjluvsvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you!

14. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha! We checked in around 10pm on a Friday last time too and went straight from dropping bags at the room to the printer kiosk and from there straight to Vista Lounge after seeing a massive line and no reservations at Vanderpump

• Like Like x 1
  15. maxev

maxev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They may not have updated online, but they hand updated the list when you ask at the rewards desk...
    upload_2021-6-29_10-32-38.png

• Informative Informative x 3
  16. maxev

maxev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You make a good argument from their business side, it's just disheartening when the host at Vanderpump makes me feel like I'm no longer welcomed with my vouchers (and I've literally been welcomed by the same guy the past 12 times I've been there), with a disgusting dismissal wave of his hand, saying I can use them at Stadia instead.

I'm sure we'll see the 2:1 with all the non-Caesars owned restaurants. Just wish they would be clear about it from the start.

--max

17. maxev

maxev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That all said about Vanderpump and my favorite Vini Vidi Lychee drink, where I was always able to get a side of extra lychees, Stadia is pretty good with good fancy cocktails.

It's a sports bar with basketballs -- footballs -- peaches -- pumpkins -- butts? outside, but friendly servers and good drinks inside. Also has a make-your-own highball cart.

upload_2021-6-29_10-41-26.png

upload_2021-6-29_10-41-54.png

--max

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. vegasvstr

vegasvstr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sheet is for celebration dinners and is missing outlets for the drink/food vouchers.
    Would be nice if they put up signs at outlets of what is accepted and redemption rates.
    So many rules, CET doesn't even know them all:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those basketballs are pretty hideous. But Stadia looks quite nice on the inside, and it’s a step up from what was there before. At least the black plastic isn’t hanging from the ceiling anymore, lol.

It is sad, but not surprising, to hear that venues are starting to treat “voucher customers” as less desirable. Why not just create a special venue to dispense the free voucher drinks? Oh yeah, tried that…

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting that sheet. Disappointed and surprised that Amalfi is not on the list (the new Bobby Flay place that replaced Mesa Grill at CP). That was where I was planning to use a $100 celebration dinner voucher on our next trip. I know you could use them at Mesa Grill in the past. Wonder if it is just too new and has not been added yet?

Also noticed that BLT Steak at Bally's is not on there. Pretty sure we have used a $100 voucher there in the past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.