1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cab fare from airport to downtown

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by elmer433, Jun 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elmer433

elmer433 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure there have been a million post about this but the only information I can find is flat rates for the strip and off strip hotels. Apparently there are no flat rates for downtown and you are open to being taken advantage of by the cab drivers. So my questions: what is an appropriate fare to expect for a cab and also what to expect from Uber/Lyft. We are coming in this Saturday night around 11:00pm.

2. Mr Bulldops

Mr Bulldops VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

They also allow one way trips I assume? Friends and I are coming in for the Life is Beautiful festival in Sept--hoping UBER/LYFT are back to normal by then however my fiancé and I are staying at Luxor, another couple at Marriott down by convention center, and another pair at Golden Nugget---told them instead of taking 3 taxis/Ubers that going the limo route may be the quickest and relatively most semi-affordable considering there will be mult drop offs allowed.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. BadKarma

BadKarma Vegas Degenerate - Still Royal Flushless

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Around $35 - $40 for a cab.
    Surge pricing and long waits for Uber/Lyft at that time of night on a Saturday

5. elmer433

elmer433 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all, We will be needing a ride to the airport on Wednesday morning early around 4:00. I'm hoping it will be a little easier and less expensive at that time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.