1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mandalay Bay pool capacity

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Drewmama, Jun 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewmama

Drewmama Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is Mandalay Bay pool back to normal capacity? Are people still lining up at 6:30a to get in?

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been in a couple months, but as far as I'm aware, everywhere is up to 100% capacity. I can't speak to the regular lines because I've only gone there with a cabana reservation, but I wouldn't be surprised if the lines start early. It's one of the best pools in Vegas aesthetically, though as nice an idea as the beach is, the sand turns into lava during the summer months.

• Like Like x 1
  3. smbrake

smbrake Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There was not line anytime today when we were there. Things are back to 100% capacity. We did find it helpful to have lounge chairs reserved. After about 10am it was hard to find a chair.

Mini Solo Getaway
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Drewmama

Drewmama Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! We're only staying 1 night so it may be better to reserve a cabana on check out day so we can get down to the pool early. We can hang out the pool all day even after check out time, right?

5. smbrake

smbrake Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep! That's basically what we did. They scanned our room key on entry but once checked in to lounge chairs we had a wrist band to get us in and out. Didn't need our room key at all after that.

Mini Solo Getaway
    • Like Like x 1
  6. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They do stop service on the early side (I want to say around 4pm) but you can still hang out. I'm a big fan of the lazy river cabanas, they're somewhat isolated and definitely quiet. I'm not 100% sure that they're back to giving cabana renters priority access to the lazy river (that's normally a perk but was taken away during the capacity restrictions), but I was personally totally content to chill on the couch, watch basketball, and drink all the Diet Coke they could bring me. MGM has a great cabana setup, too, but if you're staying at Mandalay, that's the way to go.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.