1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLIFE Room Offers Changing?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Mindcr1me, Jun 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mindcr1me

Mindcr1me Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I've been planning a trip in June and have been checking the MLIFE website the past few days seeing what offers I have on certain dates, etc, and every hotel has been at least comped for 4 days, even as of this morning when I was playing around with certain dates everything was comped. Fast forward to tonight and the same comp dates I've been checking on have now moved to charging for certain days and/or taking away certain rooms and only comping the basic rooms now. Any idea why this has happened?

2. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Stand Up to Jewish Hate!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's June 1. Updates typically occur first of month.

Notable, however... glitches and oddities often occur at update too. Look again in 2-3 days, just in case.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you haven't had a stay in the last couple of months, it's probably an adjustment due to market conditions. If your offer still says "up to 4 nights" but you find you can only get 3 comped, that's due to room prices rising. If your offer used to say "up to 4 nights" but now says "up to 3 nights," and your FP & RC went down, that's just them tightening in general.

I had a stay the first week in May and my offers went down.
    • From 4 nights, $200 FP, $100 RC at Aria/Vdara/Bellagio to 3 nights, $100/$50 and I'm totally priced out of some nights. I priced a 5 night stay Fri - Thurs at the end of July and I could only get 2 nights comped, the rest at a discount.
    • Still get 4 nights at the rest, but FP/RC both went down
    I played a machine with a really low hold % and had really bad luck so I didn't generate nearly as much coin-in (or theo) as I should have. So the dip in my offer could be due to my last trip, or market adjustment, or both.

Fortunately in February I booked an August trip under a more favorable offer.

4. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine went up pretty significantly yesterday, but it was notable that my suite options at Aria and VDara disappeared entirely, comp or paid. I had everything but lofts comped at VDara 2 days ago but now just the non-view studio, which really sucks, even though my nights went from 3 to 4 and FP/RC doubled. But I now also have suites available at NYNY, Excalibur, and Park MGM which I didnt before, and a greater number of suites available at MGM Grand, Delano, and Mandalay Bay. I will never know how they pick which rooms are available or not but I have noticed a trend that the more my offers improved, the fewer high end suite discounts have been available for paid nights, which doesnt make a lot of sense to me.

5. Gus

Gus High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    offers go up and down bases on play, market conditions:IF people are coming to vegas which they are massively.
    I always lock in an offer for any dates i think of taking.. then refresh once a week to see IF i get a better offer.

it's the game.. offers will fluctuate.
    if you think you deserve the previous offer call them up.. they will look up your "play" and let you know what the systems says
    you qualify for.. unless your a High Roller with a host.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Stand Up to Jewish Hate!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My situation is similar. My offers details stayed the same with respect to freeplay and resort credit. But many weekends are no longer comp, whereas it was any day in April, almost every day in May. I attribute that to demand, but don't really know.

My room types have also declined. No suites, etc. Some properties, I cant even get a view room.

I'm very glad that I was OCD in February and booked several dates throughout the year in premium rooms and suites.

I had significant play, for me, in April. Picked up a host. Assumed that play would translate to offers in July @90 days.... it still might. But my offer terms went up unexpectedly on May 1. So, any time I think I am figuring out the system, I'm confused. Too many factors with play, and market conditions.

7. daveg000

daveg000 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two 3 night stays in May, three at Aria, three at Mirage, June offers stayed the same. 47866 coin in, $2379 win, Mostly Video Poker. 3 nights Bellagio and Aria $100/50, resort fee, 4 nights everywhere else, $100/100, no resort fee.

15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
    15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
  8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just checked mine. I have had room offers. (some hotels with suites) for most of the year. Add in $300-$400 FP and $350 in Resort credit.

Offers still there, but can not see if it is a suite until clicking through with dates. (offer only says room).

9. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only my Luxor offer specifically says suite, but it seems to make no difference because I have them available everywhere except Mirage and the big 3 when it's not overcrowded, and when it is overcrowded, I may or may not even have them at Luxor. I'd kind of prefer to go back to the 100/100 offers and still have all the suites available at VDara and Aria.

10. nilssop

nilssop Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have been visiting from Sweden every year since 2006 but for obvious reasons the 2020 trip got cancelled. All the time we have had offers from Mlife. Last offer we had was good through May. 4 nights in suite with 2000/500 or 2000/800 at some of the properties. Since a week or so we have no offers at all. No free rooms no FP or FB. Strange that there are no offers at all. Not even with lower FP/FB. Has anyone else experienced the same? Will offers reappear?

11. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are showing those kind of offers, you should have a host. I would reach out to them instead of going by the spotty Mlife website.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Basil

Basil VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They should reappear. I have the same RC with about half the FP, and the site had some glitches late last night, but working again now. Most likely you caught the site while it was renewing your offers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. nilssop

nilssop Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks SHOCK I will contact our host to see whats going on. We are planning for a trip as soon as the borders open.

14. Trevler

Trevler Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, at some point yesterday none of my offers were showing on the 'offers' page, but if I went to book a room they were there.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ripper

ripper High-Roller

Mine are all the same. A little better than the one i booked a month or two back. Probably will be cancelling anyway. Stupid Border. Here in Sask we will be fully open with no masks by July 11th. Ontario and Quebec are fighting to keep the border closed.

Little mans 21st birthday!
  16. rex2

rex2 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My offers went up at MGM, Mandalay, Luxor and the Mirage. They went down at Park MGM, probably because I didn't play that much on property and trammed over to the ARIA the last time I stayed there. Seems like room rates have had a reset across the board as well (outside of MLife).

17. INABIAL

INABIAL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My offers at the start of the year were good, then they dipped in April, now they're back where they were, all with no significant play anywhere in there. I've given up trying to figure out Mlife's algorithms. I know there are a lot of factors that go into them but I don't even try to decipher them anymore.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.