1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Couple questions I probably should know the answer to....

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by Mr. Brownestone, May 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Brownestone

Mr. Brownestone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to Southwest screwing up my schedule (long story, too long to get into) I am staying in a room I'd rather not stay in at Mandalay Bay. Like the hotel, not the location, but don't like the room we are in. I need two rooms and it's costing me around $1100 for the two rooms for four nights.

Pool cabanas are sold out, or at least not available for the days we are there as well which sucks.

I'm wondering if I shouldn't just pay up for VIP on Wynn slots and use all those gems I have and just stay there? Two questions I have honestly tried to look up but couldn't find answers to (Google fail).

1. How much to buy level 5 from level 0?

2. Can we book two rooms, one from my phone and another from my wife's assuming we pay for level 5 on both phones or is this some sort of violation?

Answers are appreciated (as are snide comments about me not being able to find the info for myself).

Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  2. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. $750
    2. You can. Assuming you mean you both have separate accounts with sufficient gems to book the room you need and not the same account on two different phones.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto to what Patman said but it would have to be $750 per account assuming you both have one for level 5 which would get you 8 nights. If you both have an account and enough gems then you can each pay $200 to go to level 3 for two nights each which would make more sense and be cheaper since you only need 4 nights. You may have to change rooms after 2 nights but my guess is that at check in they will assign you both the same room if you ask. Are you going before June 30 because if it is after there isn't any guarantee that they are going to extend the calendar.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Mr. Brownestone

Mr. Brownestone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the replies.
    @luckydude We need two rooms for 4 nights so I would need to buy both phones to VIP 5 to make this happen. I think I might. It's $400 more but a much nicer hotel and location, plus pool availability should be better, but I'm going to call to be sure.

5. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure your dates, but $1500 for eight total nights at the Wynn seems like a decent discount—cost of rooms can run quite high. Wynn is, in my opinion, the best resort in Vegas and the pool is spectacular.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.