1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Now that I've been back .... I wanna go again!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by julia, May 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julia

julia VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I admit I was nervous about my recent trip. Everything from airplane travel, to staying in a hotel, dining out, being in crowds, it all was mixing up in my head and giving me anxiety. But ... the actual trip was ... fun. It was my losingist trip (despite getting my best VP hand EVER), and I had a very good time, that was mostly relaxing.

So, of course, I'm now scheming my next trip, lol. I had promised my eldest a trip for their 21st birthday, which hit last November, when no one was traveling and everything was still mostly shut down or very low capacity. That trip is in the planning stages, but dates have yet to be picked.

Then, I have comp room offers at my fave spots, and I really need a trip with my husband. Once eldest comes back home from college in a couple of weeks...might be able to make that happen.

Anyway else stay away for the last year plus, and, once you dip your toe in, want to dive dive dive??

• Like Like x 9
  2. bluesdude

bluesdude VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am having some of the same pre-trip feelings. Thanks for sharing yours!

Dead & Co with my son! June 4 or 5th - June 8th
  3. Jer

Jer “The Walrus has spoken”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You and me both, sister! Ive been going pretty regularly though. I haven’t been getting murdered in the gambling department lately so I’m tempting variance and trying to go once a month. But even when I was looooosing, I keep trying to plan trips. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. 3OfDiamonds

3OfDiamonds Waiting For “Very Good” Video Poker @ Rio…

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going Wednesday for a week (after being away since early January 2020), then in mid/late June to scoop some excellent offers/promos (Project Work From Vegas), then late July/early August for a big birthday... something :jester: So my toes aren’t even in the water but I’ve already got my SCUBA training scheduled :whistle::woohoo::haha:

• Love Love x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Echo27

Echo27 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven’t even been back yet but I’m planning trip #2. The Vegas bug is for real!

6. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Certified LOW Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been home for 5 days and I am ready to go back already. The recent trip was with my bestie who doesn't really gamble, has a very limited budget, and doesn't drink often, still it was a very nice trip. Ready to go back solo where my inner degen comes out. :D

• Like Like x 3
  7. Vegasworm

Vegasworm Finger Clicker Extraordinaire

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm just ready to get there to even be able to dip my toes in! I've got 4 Vegas trips planned between July and December, because I figure once I go I'll want more, more, more. :woohoo:

Considering our family hasn't even sat in a restaurant since February 2020, I'm afraid we're going to go nuts making up for lost time.

The anxiety I've had about traveling is starting to fade since it looks like my kids may actually get vaccinated sooner than later with the 12-15 year old group up next.

Vegasworm

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. joespoolhall

joespoolhall VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is easier than most think it is.
    All you have to do is say, my name is Julia I'm a........................

9. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the spirit!

10. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you are on the plane trip home and already planning the next trip to Vegas, its a good sign you are doing things right. :thumbsup:

11. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just returned from vegas on Saturday morning. I started looking at air prices for September.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.