1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Small Vegas Wedding

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by hockeymom, Apr 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hockeymom

hockeymom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if any upscale hotels would accommodate a very small wedding, maybe just 8 guests total? Looking foe a lovely venue for a very private celebration and maybe dinner after at one of the restaurants.

2. TableToddyy

TableToddyy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MGM has a couple of packages listed on Myvegas. $100 off a $999 package and $200 off a $1800 package

I'm pretty sure all hotels will accommodate you. You just have to contact them

Was married in Vegas back in 1996

And most offsite chapels have limo service and are a little cheaper

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Pe59

Pe59 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. I’m considering doing the same thing. I just started looking into it. I will be in Vegas tomorrow and plan to check on it while I as there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think as restrictions are lifted, that sort of small wedding will be able to be accommodated at most of the hotels with in-house chapels. When I've looked in the past, hotels had all the info on their websites - have you started checking around yet? Some have outdoor venues (like Flamingo). A lot of the prices & other wedding information online hasn't been updated for a year, so you definitely should email/call for current info....

• Like Like x 1
  5. vegascurley

vegascurley Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had a small wedding
    back in 2015 at the Flamingo...was very classy and didnt cost that much..used the outdoor gazebo..had photographer that took great pictures

• Like Like x 2
  6. HoyaHeel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a wedding brochure on the Flamingo website - I don't think the $$$ are current, but as of 2019 or 20 they had a gazebo wedding for a dozen people for $250 - ceremony, cupcakes, 2 bottles of bubbly..... [but I believe that would be weekdays only as they also have a $2000 or so minimum for weddings on weekends in busy months].

• Like Like x 1
  7. Catboiler

Catboiler Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All the strip hotels offer weddings of all different sizes for all different prices.

Bellagio has a fountain wedding package, but of course it’s going to be more expensive than say a Flamingo pool wedding.

I’d recommend deciding if you want indoor or outdoor first. Pool or garden weddings in Las Vegas can be gorgeous! Mandalay Bay’s Valley of the Falls and Caesars’ Venus Garden are two of my favorites. We got married at the Venus Garden in 2016. If you want indoor, all the hotels have chapels & it’s easy to just pick the one you like best. You can even do something unique like on the High Roller or top of the Eiffel Tower!

I found wedding planning for Vegas to be extremely easy. Ceremony packages that the resorts offer are very diverse in pricing and then you can add extras if you choose. For instance, we did a Saturday afternoon in October, Caesars Venus Garden, a pretty basic package with only one attendant on each side, no upgraded music, no aisle runner, went a little over our flower credit, & paid the fee for outside photography and it was around $1300 total.

I would say, it’s definitely not for a high stress/anxious person. There’s not a lot of communication before 30ish days out. But that made it simple for me and I liked it. Just a day or two of back and forth emails with my Caesars wedding coordinator and everything was planned. And I didn’t have to worry about set up, tear down, etc. It was so easy and I’d 100% do it again.

Also, we splurged and hired *great* photographers. It was not cheap but it was SO WORTH IT. I wanted photos all around the strip and they turned out amazing!

Our reception was at Joe’s at the Forum Shops. They’d easily be able to accommodate a party of 8 with just a normal dinner reservation.
    24896BF7-E4E3-4EBB-975C-8270825744AF.jpeg 75B599D0-EE4B-4395-B432-CDC875C4CF31.jpeg 692840F6-D7E1-49BC-8E5F-CBA52863FAD3.jpeg B405B856-97FF-4EA6-A95E-94168F1844DA.jpeg

Birthday Vegas
  8. HoyaHeel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure dinner reservations are back to normal yet - so timing is critical. If this is for next week, could be issues. Next year, probably not but not sure.....

9. Catboiler

Catboiler Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Restaurants are open at 80% capacity starting Saturday. Reduced social distancing. Max party of 12.
    100% capacity starting June 1st.

Birthday Vegas
  10. hockeymom

hockeymom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you so much for all your suggestions!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.