1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lavo Sunday Brunch

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by alexm, Apr 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexm

alexm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm hoping to hear some details about the Lavo Brunch specifically in the time of Covid. We are supposed to go late may and the posted menu appealed to everyone in our group, however it seems like there are going to be self serve stations, which I thought were a no-no. I'm just wondering for anyone who has been in the last 10 months or so if it is more like a butler style where food is ordered off menu and brought, wicked spoon style where everything is pre plated and handed at the various stations, or self-serve under staff supervision.

Or if the menu is just entirely different and the website is wrong.

TIA

2. Skyler

Skyler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going on Sunday. I'd be happy to come back and let you know after!

3. alexm

alexm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Skyler Thank you so much, that would be awesome!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. matchu

matchu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just went this past Sunday. Really enjoyed it! You order everything directly from your server. The menu they have listed for brunch on OpenTable is accurate; the menu they have on the website is wrong (no spaghetti carbonara, bottomless beverages is $30 not $25).

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Skyler

Skyler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are at Lavo finishing up right now. I can't say I recommend it. It isn't a serve yourself buffet. You order from a server only. Service has been terrible and the food not that good. I'm very disappointed in the food quality, especially. So many dishes have been cold. We ate brunch at Wicked Spoon the other day and it was so much better than this! It's a shame because one of our group ate here for brunch before Covid and thought it was wonderful then.

6. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Stand Up to Jewish Hate!

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. alexm

alexm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Skyler Thanks for the head's up! I don't think the group would mind ordering, but would certainly expect the food to be hot and service to be decent. If they are back to self serve though it may return to the higher quality that it seemed to have. I guess I will give it a week or 2 and call to see if they went back to self service. Thanks so much for the recon mission!

8. Skyler

Skyler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad I could help. I wish I'd had a better experience to share.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.