1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Input on a room for $1000 a night

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by wagon b0y, Apr 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wagon b0y

wagon b0y High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking Bungalow, skylofts, lanai, and skyline terrace. In that order. I been watching your youtube video's of your badass rooms.

I saw those too, but IMO just looks like a bigger room. No outdoor spa. Not even sure if it had a terrace? I'm sure the views are a lot better on the top floors though.

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Bungalows do have a hot tub and terrace overlooking the Bellagio fountains which is pretty solid. However, depending on when you're going, I wouldn't be sure of there being no noise -- they're slowly but surely ramping up. At least the summer before the world shut down, you could very much feel the bass from ParkMGM's pool on Fridays-Sundays. But I'd take what I say with a grain of salt, because I'm a former New Yorker who can sleep through literally anything.

3. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chelsea Pent isn't worth it over the Bungalow. Also, not all of them have balconies. Reservation agent can't guarantee you one.

If you are willing to spend Mirage Lanai prices Encore's 2 Bedroom Apartment comes into your price range. No butler but it is gorgeous. I toured one two years ago. The Salon as an upgrade is also a good deal. $300 on top of a Resort Room.

4. Kachow

Kachow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you really get a salon suite for only $300 above a resort room? Usually when I look online those are at least 5-600 more to reserve.

5. wagon b0y

wagon b0y High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Encore salon suite comes in around 900 in june. Never stayed at wynn/encore. But seems like the skylofts would be better at $8xx?? Salon suite looks like just a nice big room? Not sure i really fit in for wynn. I'm more flamingo's target customer. T shirt and dickies shorts or pants. But i'll throw down blackchips to play BJ.

6. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I like Encore as our go to because the service is good, the place is gorgeous and we really prefer the Wynn pool and restaurant options. However, Skylofts overall would be a more "wow" moment. Because you like the t shirt and jeans vibe, Skylofts allows you to have both. And you won't feel underdressed there or in The Mansion should you choose to have a meal there.

If one can afford it, everyone should experience Skylofts which is the best luxury experience in Vegas for the money. Fyi the Skyline Terrace is actually the cooler suite. It's just the shower and tub plus the service at Skylofts that is better. If you can sacrifice that, the Skyline is a great choice.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Kachow

Kachow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I personally just think Wynncore is an overall much higher quality property, and there are plenty of other people walking around in June in T-shirts and shorts, but that all being said, I don’t think you can go wrong with a skyloft, and you could always save a Salon Suite for another occasion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.