1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How Do I See CET Diamond Rates?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by 3OfDiamonds, Apr 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3OfDiamonds

3OfDiamonds Waiting For “Very Good” Video Poker @ Rio…

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just less than a week ago I was peeking at CET Diamond rates that were really low, but now I can only access the generally-available “promo” rates that are quite a bit higher, and I can’t figure out how I got to the Diamond rates :cry: Can somebody provide a way to get to them? Thanks in advance for helping my trip-planning anxiety :goofy::thumbsup:

2. vegasvstr

vegasvstr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. 3OfDiamonds

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was logged in - for example, I was seeing rates under $10 a night for some hotels, now it’s $30 a night and up :hmmm:

4. mikewolf13

mikewolf13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Logout and log back in , I've also had it appear i wasn't seeing discounted rates, but the rates can be very volatile. I've received different rates within hours, also different within minutes when logging in from my work computer with vpn making me appear to be in a different state.

5. mairsil

mairsil Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen differences between browsers occasionally too.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do not think there are anything like "Diamond rates". Rates and/or comps are determined by level of play.

For example, my wife is Diamond with almost zero play in the past two years - and she gets nothing as to discount.
    I play lots and my rates are usually comped.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. 3OfDiamonds

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know what I saw - rates significantly lower than what were shown as sale/promo rates in emails, etc., and I’m Diamond with no play (status match). Maybe they are getting enough people to come in that they don’t need to offer $10-12 a night for Flamingo/Rio/Harrah’s/LINQ and they either stopped offering the special rates or just raised whatever rates I was seeing... oh well, other plans enacted :)

8. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Being Diamond is supposed to get you 15% off the "best advertised rate" if you have to pay.

My guess is the underlying base rate went up, but CETs website is known to do wonky things after you've done the first rate search during a browser session. I've occasionally had to log out and close and re-open my browser to fix things like rates not showing up at all, etc. I have my main browser set up to clear all cookies and cache when I close it.

9. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rates change often. It is not unusual for folks to share stories of a $50 rate and then check an hour later to see a $80 rate. Same thing in the airline business.

In your case, you mentioned rates from a week ago. Yea, they change.

10. ATLMM

ATLMM High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depending on the dates you are looking at, it could be that prices are skyrocketing for the summer from what they were (weekends primarily). At least for MGM properties the prices seem to be the case, so it wouldn't surprise me if that's the case at CET too.

11. jpfromla

jpfromla RFB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Login...go to Offers...click one hotel offer and then click “View Offer Calendar”, remove offer code. This gives you the best monthly view of your hotel rates/comps.

12. tyro16jeff

tyro16jeff Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes their rates change by the second. It is crazy. So what I do now is that if I see a "good rate" I book it immediately. Then, If the rate goes down I cancel my room and rebook again, and again, and again. Just as long as I am not within that 72 hour window of cancellation. When I stayed at Paris I somehow was comped Thursday-Monday. Normally I have to pay Friday and Saturday, but something happened and it was all free. So I booked it. I went back in a day later just to check and the room was now $255 for that same stay. So needless to say I was very glad I booked when I did.

• Love Love x 1
  13. B T

B T ‍♂️

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is true and there is no technical "Diamond" rates. I help book rooms for my family who are all Diamond members with various differences in play to no play. Some play will give you a lower rate if no comps show. No play will give you same member rate discount across the board as I seen from my no play family members. Caesars reward calendar is constantly adjusting according to their algorithm and will show you best rate upon login.

14. freefalcon

freefalcon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Prices of all Caesar's properties have increased recently probably due to high occupancy rates. My suggestion would be if you find a good offer or comp, book it right away and generally it allows you to book 2 or 3 discounted trips at a time. Later if prices goes down or becomes comp you can cancel previous reservation and book again. If prices go up you can keep your discounted price.
    I did both in the past, previously discounted stays became comp so we cancelled and rebooked. And some of my comp offers showed money amount so we were able to keep comp stays.
    And lastly there is no diamond rates, it is calculated based on your play. But you don't pay resort fees as a diamond.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.