1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comped Suites at NYNY

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Kevlar750, Jan 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevlar750

Kevlar750 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Mlife offers are usually 4 free nights and 100 dollar resort credit at most properties and 3 nights and 50 resort credit at Bellagio/Aria/Vdara. Only have suites at Luxor and of course Delano.

Any idea how to get comped suites at NYNY or mirage?

2. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd call them and ask. The phone reps sometimes have access to more options than you do booking online.

EDC
  3. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had 'Spa Suites' showing up in my comped at NYNY for a few months, but then it went back to just all types of normal rooms.

I was going to try calling to get one for summer, but managed to move my MB Skyview and just cancelled.

As fugsworth says, sometimes it's better to get people on the phone, and it does seem that you do get a bit more flexibility by speaking with someone.

4. vegasvstr

vegasvstr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Play more/longer or try to get upgraded at checkin ?
    My offers are a little higher than yours and also include some suites at MB, NYNY spa suites, Excalibur. None at Mirage.
    I'm trying out a MB suite soon based on reviews.
    Is there a benefit you are looking for in a NYNY/Mirage suite over Luxor?
    The NYNY spa suites looked a bit dated and weird with the tub and bathroom openness I've seen in reviews.

• Love Love x 1
  5. Basil

Basil VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From what I recall offers for a suite at NYNY started coming once my freeplay was up to ~$250 and resort credit at $100. Mirage was around $400FP/$200RC I think (for their first level Mirage Suite). Think Bellagio offered suites once I passed ~$600 in FreePlay.

I'll caveat, that this is from memory, so my numbers won't be that exact. Also not sure how closely FP/RC is tied to rooms being offered,but I noticed that the # of nights and quality of room tied pretty closely to the FP/RC, so it's how I started thinking about it.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Be careful of some "suites" at NYNY. We stayed in something once... oversized room with spa tub in same room as bed... small bathroom.

7. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there in December, had 4 nights comped and one paid in a regular room. At check-in, I asked about upgrades and was upgraded to a one bedroom luxury suite for 20 dollars a night. Nice large room, with separate living room and bedroom, good size bathroom. Mini fridge with complimentary water and soda. A little dated, but not bad, windows are green.

8. Jaydog98

Jaydog98 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What was your coin in to get your free play at 600 at the bellagio?

9. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with what @Basil said above.
    You need to climb the comp ladder a few more steps.
    Very easy to achieve: bring more bankroll; then play higher denom machines; and lose more money.
    Worth it? Hell no.

If you want the cheaper way, upgrade it at check-in.

10. Basil

Basil VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's been a few years. I think it was around the 100k coin in mark, about 80/20 VP/Slots if I had to guess, over the course of two trips. From my understanding, MLife bases theo on a trip basis, rather than a daily basis.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.