1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio & Aria drink service. What to expect?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by God-Speed, Jan 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. God-Speed

God-Speed "Live Life, Live It!"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok guys need some help from those of you that have been recently. Long story short. We spend about 3 week out of the year in Vegas, (not all at once) and have been doing this for 20 yrs and have been staying at the Mirage all these years. Since all the employees that used to take care of us have been laid off from the Mirage, we are going to start looking for a new home. How has the cocktail service been while playing slots & craps at both properties. I new what to expect pre-covin time. We are thinking of going just for a few nights Feb.13-16. Thanks for you help guys & gal. :thumbsup:

2. Brandt

Brandt VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMO the best drink service in that area is at Cosmo. Only place I may have to say no thanks to several inquires for another drink they seem to come by so often.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sfgiants13

Sfgiants13 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio was hit or miss for me. Aria was pretty good in the area I was playing. It was definitely more consistent than Bellagio and the CET properties I play at. I actually regret Aria coming back so often because I blew through a $600 Tito just because the waitress came by right as I had finished my drink and I ended up ordering another. :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  4. JohnnySilk

JohnnySilk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't been to Aria since January 2020 (pre Covid) but with every stay the drink service got worse. Slot area is the worst. Craps is still good service but other than that it was choppy. I wouldn't expect it to get better anytime soon. For perspective I go to Aria 3 times a year for 5/6 years. But has gotten worse each trip.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bubblehead

Bubblehead Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed at Cosmopolitan for 3 nights before Christmas but did an mLife property drive by (slots) one day.

Aria was MUCH better than Cosmopolitan.
    Excalibur was worse than Cosmopolitan.
    NYNY was worse than Excal.
    ParkMGM: I may have been temporarily teleported to a dry county in Arkansas judging by the non-existent drink service on a late Friday afternoon.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. wagon b0y

wagon b0y High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria on 1/8 was playing roulette for 15 min and a CW came around.

Bellagio on the same weekend, every 15-20 CW came around the slots. Same for craps area.

• Like Like x 1
  7. mbely1000

mbely1000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My experience at both properties in November and December of 2020 was that the table game drink service was ok, but not up to pre-Covid standards. Slot drink service at both places was pretty terrible.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Dodgerfan9538

Dodgerfan9538 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been 3 times since reopening to both properties and to be honest it was not good.My experience has been sun-thur and mostly slot area. I started bringing my own drink after the first trip. I just carry around a 12 ounce Yeti cup full of ice and a beverage and it stays cold and the ice is still there after a good 4 hours. I use this same method on the plane.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.