1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Video Craps

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by texascane, Jan 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texascane

texascane High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone seen one of these tables in action? Someone posted a photo from the Seminole Hard Rock in Hollywood and was thinking about giving it a try.

Worried that it will likely have the $1,200 tax situation so I wont be able to play since I will win/lose that amount every roll. 134397848_10159290227877028_6605367383322324033_o.jpg

2. DoctorD

DoctorD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played one at the Horseshoe in council bluffs, IA.

It felt a little weird tossing the dice and having it hit the plastic.

game can move a little faster because pays out instantly. And setting bets up goes quicker once you know what your doing.

I don’t know for sure, but I would assume it’s the same $1200 w2g limit that is found on other electronic games like roulette.

D

3. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played one in Tunica. It had just been installed and the dealer was probably slower than usual because they were still learning how to operate the table. I enjoyed playing on it.

I’m not sure about the $1200 w2g, but I thought I heard someone ask and they were told it didn’t apply but I don’t know for sure.

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would definitely think the W2G rule applied unless I was told by someone more knowledgeable.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  5. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably find out pretty quick if you are a big player:).

6. FABismonte

FABismonte Tell my wife I am "about even."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not sure that a single roll of the dice can cause a $1,200 return on shoot to win craps due to bet limits. I recall that at the Cromwell and Bally's I could only make a max $30 passline bet with full double odds. I am not sure what the max hardways bet is but I would be surprised if it were more than $100. There were no ATS or Fire Bets that could hit big.

7. texascane

texascane High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The wager limit on this machine is $10k. Since there werent any actual dice I just played a few hundred to see how it worked. Not enough fun to bet enough to hit the 1.2k limit since that includes both the amount won and bet.

I took a short video and will see if I can post it.

8. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you play on the pictured table? When I played on a similar table you played with real dice and players took turns as the shooter

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. texascane

texascane High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. texascane

texascane High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes played at the same table. Looked hit it would have a spot for a "dealer" and real dice. But it was on fully automatic mode so no dealer and just virtual dice. Maybe I will try back another day and see if it turns into an actual craps game.

11. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes when I played they did use real dice and I really enjoyed it. Might be that I played 3 different times and won every time. I think we had 1 shooter each of the first 2 sessions that had big rolls 35 to 42 rolls. They have a bonus bet for amount of rolls. I think it paid me $150 for $5 bet. I think it was a roll or 2 short of paying $500

12. Brandt

Brandt VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoy the game. I'm still semi learning, and it is much easier to understand all the bets. I think it feels a little more real compared to bubble craps. I played it at Boomtown biloxi, and it was offered at $5, with X5 odds on all numbers. The table doesn't get as crazy as a real one on a hot shooter. One downside.

13. vsop

vsop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For those interested in the type of craps table mentioned by the OP, Harrah LV, is setting up one of these in the main craps area...

14. Calder

Calder VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It allows for both.

I played it in Biloxi last month at the Palace and Boomtown with live stickmen.

Yesterday at my local they were installing the first of two tables. The employees working on it said the plan was to start with virtual dice and introduce a stickman when the 'Vid cools down.

15. FullPay

FullPay When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stood next to one in Biloxi for one throw of the dice. Once they banged down flat on that plastic screen I was done. I’m not opposed to most of the automated games but I don’t think I could spend two hours listening to that sound. Maybe if they gave the shooter a pair of those big fluffy dice from the bubble craps?

Bros are back!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.