1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's amenities

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by claysp42, Dec 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claysp42

claysp42 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone....I will be staying at Bally's in about two weeks and was just wondering whether or not the following were currently open/in operation...

-Valet parking
    -Diamond check-in (the actual separate room)
    -Nosh

Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  2. opusx100

opusx100 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at Bally's 12/4-11, hope this helps.

Valet parking -- did not use/not sure.
    Diamond Check-in -- had a person behind a check-in counter designated for Diamond & Seven Stars (checked in around 9 pm on Friday).
    Nosh was closed.

3. LKG276

LKG276 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No Valet at most properties
    I don't think Ballys has a Diamond check in room- just a special area at main counter.
    Nosh is closed
    I have been twice the last couple months

4. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    was there November, first week and NO Valet but bellhop was outside to assist if you needed a cart...diamond checkin room is closed, the diamond/7* line starts right at the counter outside the room...Nosh was closed

I will be there tomorrow afternoon and if I remember, report back if anything has changed

5. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at Bally's in early November and again in early December. The separate Diamond check in room was closed each visit; they had a separate area designated for diamond card holders at the main registration desk. The valet service as closed in December, but my stays were Monday through Fridays and the valet may be open on weekends....maybe. Nosh was closed during my visits although I believe it is open on weekends. The Lobby bar was only open from 4pm until midnight, however they closed earlier a couple of evenings during my December stay. Sully's bar was open all the time, but seating is very limited. The Keno lounge was closed during the weekdays. The bar by their poker room was closed during both visits. The food court was open, except for Nathan's hotdogs...I think they are only open on weekends. Again, both of my visits were Monday through Friday and I cannot attest what is open on the weekends. Lastly, cocktail service during the day was very slow, and not much better in the evenings.

6. NewOrleansSlimm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im in the air right now but a friend got to ballys around noon today and text me back that the diamond checkin room was in fact open

7. NewOrleansSlimm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Update: Nosh still closed, Diamond Checkin 100% open, you check temp at the outside counter lwhere they would check diamond/7* in and then head into the normal checkin room...they no longer offer water at the counter

8. NewOrleansSlimm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Update to update, Nosh is open

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. NewOrleansSlimm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    update to the last updates, seems that they just opened Nosh and the Diamond checkin room for New Years, Friday and after both were closed again

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.