1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

When do you plan on returning?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by pressitagain, Dec 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackJackLife

BlackJackLife Already dreaming of the next trip

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got back from a trip....next trip is scheduled in March.

Summer heat for Independence Day week...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. TrewBrew

TrewBrew I may be right, I may be Crazy.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was there in October, I would like to be back late April-May pre-Memorial Day. But according to MrsBrew no more Vegas, she always says that though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Uranium 235

Uranium 235 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In Australia so I’m not packing my bags just yet...

• Love Love x 1
  4. Burnsie

Burnsie VP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    June, baby, June!

Got the room and airfare booked and the countdown working. I can feel the heat already!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. SMG

SMG VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have no idea when I'll make it back to Vegas, but I hope it's before the end of 2021, perhaps for Halloween and/or Christmas. Even after the entire country/world gets vaccinated, it's going to take time for things to start getting back to some from of normalcy again. At this point in time, I have no desire to make a mad rush back to Vegas, so we'll see. :blink:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Raven888

Raven888 Watanabe wannabe

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After I have gotten the vaccine and after most everyone else has gotten it, too, and after all the masks and social distancing has gone away.

I'm hoping that's all happened by June or July at the latest, but I'd be fine with a September/October trip.

Vegas Vacation XII
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. MattyVegas

MattyVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably May because I’ll be ready for another vacation by then.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BC_ girl

BC_ girl Low-Roller

When the Canadian border is open without the 14 day quarantine.

• Like Like x 4
  9. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto

• Like Like x 1
  10. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not that terribly far behind you. If you count being 65 YO as a comorbidity, I guess I have one then. I'm itching to go, but I really don't think a risky and distanced Las Vegas would be fun at all. I do drop in to one of the locals every few weeks or so when I'm in the area, but the vibe is just not back yet.

11. vegas superfan

vegas superfan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be there in nine days.

• Like Like x 1
  12. jwkick

jwkick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    January.
    Had the covid already and luckily I was asymptomatic.
    Still wear mask and follow whatever I have to

• Like Like x 1
  13. tfcoach72

tfcoach72 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Scheduled for January 10th. Still deciding as to whether it will take place or not. I may wait until vaccine. I’m in the 1c group. Just not sure yet!

Just a getaway! On the Gulf Coast—
    I really like this place!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. booker

booker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While I think that I'm in not too bad of shape, I played singles tennis (poorly) yesterday and do some daily walking, I had a heart attack back in 1995 & a triple by-pass. When I'm depressed, I try to remember that every day that I'm on this side of the sod is a bonus day.

And I agree, the risky and distanced Vegas is not for me. I'm not perfect, but pretty darned good at social distancing, sanitizing, and I always wear my mask outside unless playing tennis. Regardless of the remedies I try, my glasses still tend to fog. Drat!

Edited to add: From Halloween through the New Year, my normally decent eating habits go to hell. I'm a borderline diabetic, so I probably shouldn't have had two slices of fruitcake and two iced scones yesterday. Damn. They were good!

• Like Like x 3
  15. Bubblehead

Bubblehead Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was there in late October, will be back in 48 hours.

16. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know. I guess when I feel like it's safe and will be the kind of trip I like to take in Vegas. I'm tentatively hoping for next Christmas, but would really like a solo trip before that. Certainly after I'm fully vaccinated, but I also feel like masks and distancing is not very Vegassy, so I'd hope that most of that is behind us before I go back.

• Like Like x 2
  17. HHFan

HHFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As soon as the 2nd shot has done it’s magic on my wife and I. Not the least bit bothered by any of the restrictions or modified operations. Of course I’d rather things be back to “normal”, but safety is the only thing holding us back.

• Like Like x 2
  18. JaDubya

JaDubya High Roller? Nah...just a Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not for the foreseeable future. My barometer will be when my kids go back to class room learning.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right now I'm 90/10 heading back a week from this Saturday. I am looking forward to that trip and hoping my third trip during the pandemic will be just as special (and hopefully even more winning!!) than my previous one.

But, I've already got flights and Wynncore booked for a trip in late April/early May (solo + girlfriends for a bit) and late June/early July (fingers crossed for a mom trip).

I'm excited, though in a muted way, for the one coming up later this month but I'm still very much looking forward to it. I've got the solo/social distancing-but-still-having-a-good-time routine down. I'll be doing some things on my own that I might not make time for in a "more normal" Vegas environment.

I'm very excited about the planned trips in 2021. Even in July, I don't think things will be back to the "new normal" as we are supposed to wear masks even after being vaccinated, but with my being vaccinated by then, as well as my mother and some dear girlfriends who don't want to return to Vegas as my guests until they get the vaccine, those trips will be special as I'll be relaxing with friends and my mother in a way I haven't in some time. April my guess is too early for concerts but I'm thinking by June/July they might be back, especially with rapid Covid-19 testing with a high accuracy rate now officially here with home kits.

From everything I've read we'll still be wearing masks for some time but if pools are open and concerts start coming back, that will be more that enough for me to have a blast with family and friends in Vegas in the latter part of the first half of 2021.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 3
  20. Headache 21

Headache 21 i don't wanna grow up, i'm a toys'r'us kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea I'm cool with wearing a mask for a while if I have to. I'd prefer to be vaccinated, but it's not a deal breaker as by May enough people SHOULD be vaccinated where we begin to put a serious dent in this thing.

Things change so quickly with this thing it's pretty damn hard to predict where things will be next week let alone in 5 1/2 months. But damn it if I didn't earn this trip lol

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.