1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Guy Savoy - what to order?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Eleven99isFine, Dec 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eleven99isFine

Eleven99isFine VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm planning on dinner soon ish and I'll be ordering off the a la carte menu. Solo diner using a bunch of RCs. So, no wine pairings but aiming for 2 or 3 courses... But thinking that entree and dessert should be enough? Thoughts on favorites? The duck looks promising.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. seaoftranquilitycruiser

seaoftranquilitycruiser Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate there a couple of months ago. Despite the rave reviews of the artichoke and black truffle soup, I was disappointed in it. The fois gras appetizer (on brioche with white truffle) was phenomenal. My husband got the lobster main dish and I got the turbot. We both agreed that we preferred the turbot but both were good. The chocolate fondant dessert was good. We both enjoyed our meal but found that the food needed more salt. Service was impeccable, as expected.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. mikeyvegas1

mikeyvegas1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have checked out the menu since my wife and I will eat there next month. I was thinking of trying the colors of caviar and maybe the foie gras since it was suggested above. I think my wife will get the salmon and I will get the snake river farms American waygu rib cap. Then we will see about desert. Please post a review I am very interested.

Sons 21st birthday trip
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.