1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

When do Mlife Offers update?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by RTCraft, Nov 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTCraft

RTCraft Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My most recent trip 2 weeks ago I played exclusively at MLife properties and Cosmo.

I used to focus all my play at Caesars, but wanted to switch things up. My offers all look the same currently than before I left, with the exception of rates being lower at Bellagio, Aria, and Vdara.

When can I expect updated offers from my most recent trip?

Thanks!

2. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It can take a couple of months for your most recent play to get factored in at MLife properties. And lately they usually update their offers around the first of every month.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. RTCraft

RTCraft Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great. Thank you!

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's usually around the first of the month.

When the first falls on a weekend, sometimes they do it a day or two early or a day or two late.

I had a trip at the beginning of October and upped my play level compared to my last few Mlife stays. I'm not 100% sure it will move the needle on my offers, but I think it will.

I checked my account this morning and they haven't pushed out the "Book By" date yet, it's still Oct 31 (click on the Terms and Conditions link). I'm expecting the Book By date to get pushed out overnight tonight or tomorrow night.

I'm not really expecting my offer terms (FP, RC, and where I have to pay resort fees) to change in the next update, I think it will take another month at least.

If I don't see any change by the December -> January update, I'll conclude that my play didn't move the needle (but I'll keep checking each month anyway).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. RTCraft

RTCraft Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very helpful. Thanks!

6. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I forgot about Cosmo. I've been playing/staying there for several years, I had a new offer from them in my online account about a week after I checked out, and I already got the corresponding snail mail piece.

If it was your first time playing (and/or staying) at Cosmo, it might take a little longer, but not much, they're pretty quick.

7. RTCraft

RTCraft Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I earned Sterling at Cosmo. Hope to hear from them soon.

I just looked at MLife and weirdly all of my offers have stayed the same through December 5th with the exception of Delano and MB. I went from 2 comp nights to 3 comps nights with $30 FP and $50 resort credit. Weird thing here is it says the offer ends October 31 on MB’s.

Who knows, maybe the properties are updating one at a time. I just find it odd I’m getting better offers from MB/Delano than I am Luxor/Excal/NYNY.

8. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see the book by date on my MLife offers has changed from Oct 31st to Dec 5th. Offers remained exactly the same for me though.

9. Red&BlackSmoke

Red&BlackSmoke Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The booking dates changed till December 5th but my Free Play dropped from $375 to $250 but my RCs went from $75 to $250-$300.

10. RTCraft

RTCraft Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just re-checked mine as well.

All my offers include $30 FP and $50 RC. I originally only had $10 FP at Excalibur and Luxor.

The free nights changed from the following:

Bellagio - Exclusive rates to 1 night
    Aria, Vdara, Nomad - Exclusive rates to 2 nights
    MGM, Mirage, Park MGM, Delano/MB - 2 nights to 3
    NYNY, Luxor - 3 nights to 4. (Luxor Tower Room)
    Excalibur - Stayed at 4 nights.

My stays typically range from 3-5 nights so this will provide me with some nice options along with what Caesars offers. Hopefully I’ll be able to snag a couple of nights at Cosmo as well. I believe I get one free night regardless because of my tier.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  11. GabrielBFly

GabrielBFly Vegas Aficionado

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any tips for a rookie on how to earn offers? Mine hasn't updated in over a year. Just became Gold and gamble only at MGM properties. Is there is a "coin in strategy" of sorts? (I'm pretty sure my question is redundant but then again whose isn't?) Thanks in advance...:wiggle:

The Celebration of Mimi
  12. Red&BlackSmoke

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like that you defiantly have some options now! Good luck on your choice of hotel!

13. GabrielBFly

GabrielBFly Vegas Aficionado

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The irony as soon as I posted my offers updated. So now I'll shift my inquiry to how do I best earn FP and RC?

The Celebration of Mimi
  14. ronc

ronc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My offers updated today...last month, lower tier joints were $350 Freeplay and $150 Resort credit and the upper ones has the same Freeplay and $75 resort credit.

The new offers are $250 Freeplay everywhere and $300/$150 in resort credit.

Rooms available are suites on the lower end and regular rooms on the upper end with no resort fees...except for Aria--they show a cost a resort fees. That happens every few sets of offers; then it goes back to the no costs and no resort fees.

15. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $2,500-ish coin-in a night on slots should get you at least something in the way of FP & RC. And comped nights at the lower half of properties. I don't play enough VP to really translate that into VP coin-in, but I think you'd have to do at least double the coin-in on VP. I don't think they give table players FP, except at high levels where I think you can try to get promo chips.

What are you getting for offers now in terms of number of comped nights at the various properties? Any comped nights, or just discounts?

16. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You need to play slots to get FP with your offers. I’m solely a table game player and I never get FP, just comped nights.

I do get some RC with my offers, how much just depends on how high of a roller you are.

17. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My offers did refresh today.
    • Freeplay upped from $75 to $100.
    • RC at the upper half of properties went up from $50 to $100, stayed at $100 at the lower half.
    • Got out of resort fees at the middle tier (MGM Grand, Mirage, and MB/Delano), but not at the top (Aria/Vdara and Bellagio).
    • They did seem to raise the max room price they'll comp me, from about $219 to about $289. I was really hoping to get out of resort fees at Aria/Vdara.
    Nudged the needle I guess, but not as good as I was hoping for.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Jimgotkp

Jimgotkp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My offers stayed pretty much the same, the only change is no RFs at Luxor/Excalibur. I was expecting something better after a late August trip.

19. Red&BlackSmoke

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My offers are the exact same as yours. Do you mind asking what level and type play your are? I am only asking to see what I would need to maintain this level of comps

20. ronc

ronc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife plays slots exclusively and averages $3,000 to $4,000 coin in per day on most trips. That is pretty well defined. The part I don’t know is how my table play figures in to the equation. I am all over the place at the craps table...$60 average bet per hour to $300 per hour...

Not sure how much help that is...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.