1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Closest drug store and good cheap eats near the Bellagio?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by nin7474, Sep 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nin7474

nin7474 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying at the Bellagio with the wife(her first time in Vegas) and i haven't been back since over 10 years.
    I know some things have changed on the Strip since then. Another post asked about "closest drug store to the Wynn".
    So i'm wondering what's the closest drug store AND good cheap eats near the Bellagio.
    TIA

2. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Stand Up to Jewish Hate!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a drug store across LVB.

Depends on definition of cheap eats. Only place I knew that was genuinely cheap, pre-pandemic, was the $4.99 lunch in the Ocean One in Miracle Mile Shops across at P.Ho - and don't know if they're doing it during Covid, or even if they're open/still in biz.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Kachow

Kachow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My favorite “cheap eats” near Bellagio is actually the Block 16 food hall on the second floor of Cosmo next door to Bellagio. Lardo’s, Hattie B’s, and Pok Pok Wing are all excellent and very reasonably priced for LV strip food and all in one place. I would stay away from the Tekka sushi roll place though, I was not impressed with their stuff.
    I’ve attached some pics of the Pok Pok wings and a sandwich from Lardo’s from our last trip.

https://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/block16

as far as nearest drug stores if go through the Shopping esplanade of Bellagio towards Caesars palace and go across the LVB overpass, go down the escalator headed south towards Paris and there is a CVS on LVB. I’m thinking that is the closest

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. tallsamoan

tallsamoan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a CVS right across the street, between Bally's and Paris. The closest drug store on your side should be past the Cosmo, right past the Waldorf tower.
    For "cheap" eats, check the Caesar's food court or again across the street, within Bally's Grand Bazaar Shops are a few take out places.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can see CVS from the Bellagio. See Map There are some food places in the 'Bazaar" in front of Ballys.

• Like Like x 1
  6. nin7474

nin7474 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all. Appreciate it.
    I hope the food places mentioned are open, at least by/before NOV.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ten_On_The_End

Ten_On_The_End VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a pizza window in the walkway between Paris and Bally's called la pizza that's pretty cheap for the Vegas strip. It was 6 bucks for a decent slice in March when I ate there a few times. Their current menu says $6.99 but I think that might be for the inside dining place. I travel with a guy that's the son of Scrooge and he likes it so I KNOW it's the cheapest eats around.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Kachow

Kachow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Block 16 is definitely open and so is the CVS. Can’t speak for the other places mentioned.

• Like Like x 1
  9. vsop

vsop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would second the recommendation for Block 16 at Cosmo...based on some comments on VMB, about Lardo's, I tried the Pho-rench Dip sandwich...WOW...:beer:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  10. mbely1000

mbely1000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to remember that "cheap" is relative when you are talking about Vegas and definitely when you are talking about the Vegas Strip. For relative cheap eats Eggslut at the Cosmo for breakfast sandwiches, Hattie B's at the Cosmo for Nashville fried chicken, Bardot at Aria for a new killer happy hour 5-7pm, and Noodles at Bellagio are all good choices.

There is a Walgreens just south on the Strip from the Bellagio.

• Like Like x 1
  11. vectorx

vectorx Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went out to YouTube and searched for 'ocean one bar and grill las vegas' and got a couple recent videos (last 2 weeks) reviewing their $4.99 lunch special

VX

12. rm22

rm22 Gym Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just found that there is a Target on the strip. So excited. I know....small things make a difference for me. Might not be ubering it to Whole Foods for misc snacks and will see what i can get at Target instead. Its before MGM somewhere. You can google it and see if your willing to walk over. Not the closest to you but might be worth it for whatever you need.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. nin7474

nin7474 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome. Thank you.

14. LVMS

LVMS Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Block 16 and Caesars food court although open are not fully open, at least not as of two weeks ago. Some of the eateries are still closed limiting your choices of where to eat in those food courts.

As others have mentioned CVS right across the street and the best part is it is a fairly large store for the LV strip with lots of items catered towards hotel guests.

15. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    walgreens at Planet Hollywood.

for food:

blue ribbon chicken in front of bally's.
    hattie b's at cosmo.
    nacho daddy at planet hollywood.
    chick fil a at planet hollywood if you don't have it locally.

16. Init2winit

Init2winit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Earl's Sandwiches is a good choice

17. Headache 21

Headache 21 i don't wanna grow up, i'm a toys'r'us kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's where Smith & Wollenski used to be. The Park MGM bridge is right there.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.