1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Circa stadium swim daybed minimum spend

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by 63hearts, Sep 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 63hearts

63hearts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, I've never booked a daybed or cabana with a minimum spend but I'm considering booking circa daybed with minimum 100 spend for my birthday. The 100 or the minimum isn't a problem, and obv circa isn't open yet, but any thoughts on this? How do they keep track of who's who at a pool?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just like at a bar, they keep a tab for your position when you rent a daybed or cabana. You have to check in and are assigned a spot and the waitress or attendant comes around from time to time to get your food or drink order.

3. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the MGM Grand you actually get charged up front. When the pool host sits you down they communicate with the server assigned to that area about your f&b minimum. You can go over if you want, since they charged you already they have your card on file... And if would be dumb to leave early without spending all of it... You can always ask the server how much is left on the tab

4. blkshirt

blkshirt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I spent $200 on a cabana for the wife and I for Friday after Thanksgiving. Looking forward to this trip as long as things keep going the right way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.